Giro Stage 19 *** spoiler ***

124»

Comments

• carl_p
    carl_p Posts: 989
    Just seen the highlights. In my view the most deserving rider won that stage regardless if it was gifted or not. Class act AC and well done Tiralongo.

As for Contador not showing his strength.... crikey what more does he need to do to show that he is the top man on the planet when it comes to mountain stages?
    Specialized Venge S Works
    Cannondale Synapse
    Enigma Etape
    Genesis Flyer Single Speed

Turn the corner, rub my eyes and hope the world will last...
  • fish156
    fish156 Posts: 496
    Bertie is just riding with his head. For the sake of a few extra seconds he doesn't need is this race, he's now got a few potential seconds in his back pocket for a future race when he does need them.
  • P_Tucker
    P_Tucker Posts: 1,878
    And people wonder why, when Contador finds himself without a teammate at a time when he really needs one, someone always seems to go to the front and ride. It's an alternative to the Lance method of buying anyone who might be a threat.
  • PBo
    PBo Posts: 2,493
    P_Tucker wrote:
    It's an alternative to the Lance method of bullying anyone who might be a threat.

FTFY!
  • P_Tucker
    PBo wrote:
    P_Tucker wrote:
    It's an alternative to the Lance method of bullying anyone who might be a threat.

FTFY!

That too. Christ he was a c**t.
  • P_Tucker
    P_Tucker wrote:
    RichN95 wrote:
    How do you like them apples?

Jesus.

Not familiar?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_do_you ... hem_apples

Of course. I was correcting a previous post.
  • PBo
    PBo Posts: 2,493
    First, i am going to assume that you are from the isle of man, and english is not your first language, so i will try to make this as simple as possible. If you read my statement carefully (or have someone translate it for you) you will see certain words or phrases.

By the way, have you formum members noticed that i don't attack other forum members personally.
    Cornelius

So to the list of "stalker", and "obsessive" we can also add "hypocrite".....
  • greasedscotsman
    greasedscotsman Posts: 6,962
    Downing still going, finished 159th and probably last today, at +27.26, a minute behind the autobus. Tired legs after the break yesterday. Just one more tough day to go.

http://www.teamsky.com/article/0,27290, ... 08,00.html

Mentioned during today's stage, not sure if it's been mentioned anywhere on here yet?