DearHolly

cooldad
cooldad Posts: 32,599
edited March 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Dear Holly,
I'm having terrible trouble getting women to sleep with me, even though I have my chat-up technique honed to a fine art. Basically, after I have discretely drawn the woman's attention to my semi-erect manhood by rubbing it slowly with a gloved hand and gesturing towards it with 'come-to-bed' eyes, I then purposefully allow my tongue to trace the outer edges of my lips, perhaps allowing a small stream of spittle to sexily trickle down my chin. I then begin to breathe deeply and heavily like some kind of sexually charged wild animal, all the time sliding closer and closer to to my quarry. Unfortunately, by the time I get within shagging distance, I've been ejected from whichever premises I happen to be in at the time and soon find myself in a frustrated heap by the side of the road. Can you offer any suggestions as to how I evade capture to ensure I finally get the chance to sex a helpless maiden?
Geoffrey
Winchester

Sound familiar? Could Geoffrey really be Sheepsteeth?

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/features/ ... 103163633/
I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools

Comments

• mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    i feel unclean
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Could be Andy...
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Could be Andy...

^^This^^
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    cooldad wrote:
    Dear Holly,
    I'm having terrible trouble getting women to sleep with me, even though I have my chat-up technique honed to a fine art. Basically, after I have discretely drawn the woman's attention to my semi-erect manhood by rubbing it slowly with a gloved hand and gesturing towards it with 'come-to-bed' eyes, I then purposefully allow my tongue to trace the outer edges of my lips, perhaps allowing a small stream of spittle to sexily trickle down my chin. I then begin to breathe deeply and heavily like some kind of sexually charged wild animal, all the time sliding closer and closer to to my quarry. Unfortunately, by the time I get within shagging distance, I've been ejected from whichever premises I happen to be in at the time and soon find myself in a frustrated heap by the side of the road. Can you offer any suggestions as to how I evade capture to ensure I finally get the chance to sex a helpless maiden?
    Geoffrey
    Winchester

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/features/ ... 103163633/

I think it's an old Michael Jackson letter that's surfaced. They've changed his name to avoid litigation and inserted 'premises' where he'd written 'school'
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    :shock: I thought it was Cooldad making a genuine post?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    :shock: I thought it was Cooldad making a genuine post?
    I do have some sympathy with the writer's situation.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Could be Andy...
    cooldad wrote:
    Dear Holly,
    I'm having terrible trouble getting women to sleep with me, even though I have my chat-up technique honed to a fine art.

Although, probably not then :wink:
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    cooldad wrote:

cooooould beeee.