Im new, quite a few Q's

2»

Comments

• [quote="warpcow
    Yeah, that's fine. Different forks have different width dropouts, so wheels will always be +/- a couple of millimetres.[/quote]

cool cheers.

New Question: I reckon ive bent my rear mech hanger, i have an azonic az7 frame, are hangers frame specific or is it a universal fit?

cheers
    scott
  • They are frame specific. The manus get to charge £15 for 10p of metal and 20p of engineering. It's the market to be in.

CRC do do a few, but generally a stockist of your frame is the best bet.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    cooldad wrote:
    Ever thought of doing some research yourself - http://tinyurl.com/5r5qqno

ever thought a forum was for asking advice and sharing the expeience, honestly, some people :roll: lol :D

cheers for the link though, quite amusing :lol:
    Yes, when you can't work something out. Not just randomly asking questions that are easily answered.
    It's amazing what you can learn if you put a bit of effort in.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • cooldad wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    Ever thought of doing some research yourself - http://tinyurl.com/5r5qqno

ever thought a forum was for asking advice and sharing the expeience, honestly, some people :roll: lol :D

cheers for the link though, quite amusing :lol:
    Yes, when you can't work something out. Not just randomly asking questions that are easily answered.
    It's amazing what you can learn if you put a bit of effort in.

dont talk to me about effort you cheeky sod! tighten your lip boyo
  • Don't mind cooldad. He likes spamming that site URL ever since someone else first posted it. Others here are more than happy to answer questions though.
    Statistically, Six Out Of Seven Dwarves Aren't Happy
  • Don't mind cooldad. He likes spamming that site URL ever since someone else first posted it. Others here are more than happy to answer questions though.

cheers fella 8) its more his attitude to ward people, especially new comers, cant imagine is does much for the site trying to shoot new people down, i research alot but you always seem to find more than one applicable answer, sometimes i dont have time to research propperly with all my college work, work and getting the house ready for the baby arriving.

theres no "propper" bike shop near me, nearest is 50 miles away and i dont know that many people in the sport so ive just been asking you guys as most of you seem helpful and nice enough, its usually the random questions that are the hardest to find an answer to :oops:
  • Ok Today i went to fit a new bottle cage on to the az-7, its an old frame, the bolts were a but rusty and the dont turn, infact the male bolt and female coller just turns in the frame.

Any ideas on how to remove them if it can be done and replaced?
  • bluechair84
    bluechair84 Posts: 4,352
    Whilst I don't know the answer to that question, I do know the answer to that problem...

Scott-Ransom-10-2008.jpg

That's what I'd do with a problem like yours 8)
  • Whilst I don't know the answer to that question, I do know the answer to that problem...

Scott-Ransom-10-2008.jpg

That's what I'd do with a problem like yours 8)

lol if only i had the cash :D