This week I learnt ...

13»

Comments

• notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    CXXC wrote:
    if you read carefully you'll see I don't :wink:
    Apologies, it was a knee jerk reaction. Sometimes my myopic, binary view of the world gets the better of me. ;)
  • CXXC
    CXXC Posts: 237
    notsoblue wrote:
    CXXC wrote:
    if you read carefully you'll see I don't :wink:
    Apologies, it was a knee jerk reaction. Sometimes my myopic, binary view of the world gets the better of me. ;)

best you put knee pads on your xmas list then :D

*the above statement could be misinterpreted and taken out of context but, for the avoidance of doubt and the dirty minded forum-ites (of which i know there are several), that is not what was intended

www.redlightjump.co.uk

FCN 3 (FCN 4 if I'm carrying clean pants)
  • Greg T
    Greg T Posts: 3,266
    notsoblue wrote:
    Sometimes my myopic, binary view of the world gets the better of me. ;)

You can see dead people?

[/Zoolander]
    Fixed gear for wet weather / hairy roadie for posing in the sun.

What would Thora Hurd do?
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,052
    Asprilla wrote:
    Holding a valve cap in your mouth will stop you from losing it on the floor, but when you are out and it's -1c it will fill it with condensation that will then freeze it solid to the valve.

Unfortunately dropping it in the snow has the same effect. No-win situation.

Good god man value caps? think of the weight!!!

what next water bottles (yes yes bidon) and pump!?!
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,052
    If you answer the door wearing just team GB bib shorts and Guinness slippers you WILL get funny looks.
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.