Good monday morning (as good as a monday can be :?)

VWsurfbum
VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
edited October 2010 in The Crudcatcher
Morning you Orible lot.
well got up extra early got in work to get cracking on the day only to remember that my boss is off this week and i could still be in bed :evil:
Coffee has been consumed and tossing up the idea of bacon or actually starting some sort of diet?
My old man is getting his new porker this week so i'm going to go over there and give it a dam good thrashing! nothing like old men driving around in overly expensive sports cars trying to recapture something? its hilarious watching him climbing in and out of it.
Today i will be mostly deciding what spec to go for on the rumblefish, the 1 or 2???

Anywhooo is it 5 yet :wink:
Kazza the Tranny
Now for sale Fatty

Comments

• projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    :lol: still in bed, but need to get up soon, usual day of work then home then order some brake pads and might order a gold kmc chain...
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,702
    2 hours of uni, then an afternoon of watching horror films with a friend.

Should be a good day, making up partially for my complete lack of sleep.
  • VWsurfbum
    whyamihere wrote:

i got some great anti insomnia tablets at boots in heathrow the other week, have you tried that sort of thing?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Early morning wake up to study properly for my philosophy midterm which is later today. Luckily not much else is happening, so not too stressed today.

Mornin all!
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,702
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    whyamihere wrote:

i got some great anti insomnia tablets at boots in heathrow the other week, have you tried that sort of thing?
    Yep. I think I've probably got the same ones. Used them for a few days last week, then seemed to get over the bout of insomnia, it just returned last night.

I'm fully used to single nights without sleep, so I'm not particularly bothered.
  • My new forks should be delivered this morning....Good times!
    But I'm at work all day.......Bad times
    I've just had bacons.......Good times

On balance then, today is looking to be pretty good.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Today i will be mostly deciding what spec to go for on the rumblefish, the 1 or 2???
    This one or this one?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • VWsurfbum wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    This one or this one?

Neither!

Get a bike with proper sized wheels hippy!
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    This one or this one?

Neither!

Get a bike with proper sized wheels hippy!
    LOL i need all the help i can get!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    This morning has been meh free so far. No need to rush in as there's no traffic thanks to the school holidays.

Not ordering any bike stuffs today, but might be ordering new cycling shoes tonight if the bleach fails to get rid of the stench they've taken on.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Boy Lard
    Boy Lard Posts: 445
    Grrr, just eaten my lunch for breakfast again.

It's bloody freezing, my car told me it was -3 C this morning, I guess I now have to look forward to 5 months of scraping ice of the windows.

...and I forgot to change the overflow bottle on my plate maker on Friday, and came in to a giant bright blue puddle this morning, great!
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Morning, I have three days off before I go to Florida. Today will be spent packing and trying to work out what i still need to go buy.
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Morning Freaks!

Today, it has already been established that I'm not an engineer... Also, I'm not at work - WooHoo! Sadly, Mrs C has a fair few chores for me to do - BooHoo!

Still, on the plus side, just off to collect my FREE LEGO, erm, I mean walk the dog... :D
  • Morning all,

My good lord it was chilly this morning, my toes were really feeling it by the time I got to work. The brother still owes me a birthday pressie, think it might have to be some sealskinz.

The 2 offspring had a good go at damaging themselves over the weekend. Eldest wacked his face on a steering wheel and has a fat bottom lip, little 1 faceplanted off his bike and has a fat top lip. Both incidents involved a decent amount of blood.

Going to Swindon on Wednesday for work, currently trying to sort the logistics so I can take the bike and go for a blast round the Croft trail while I’m down there. Hopefully the weather will be good.
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Anywhooo is it 5 yet :wink:

This. ^^^
    "I ride to eat"
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning alll,

Today is totall lose, Because my week off is over and i'm back in work with some of the worst financial minds in DK :p
  • toby_winkler
    toby_winkler Posts: 1,298
    Just been into Uni (well a hotel as such) for a 2 hour lecture, and was hoping that some stuff I ordered form CRC would be here but it looks like it only got dispatched today :( Was hoping to finish off the built later, but looks like the only fun thing I will have to do this afternoon is have an hour lecture on placements.

Might go make some food now, absolutely starving.
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Off work for a week and therefore started the day with 90 minutes of the turbo trainer whilst watching 'Love the Beast'. A surprisingly good documentary about actor Eric Bana and his 74' Ford GT Falcon.

Next I posted off a load of PS3 games I've sold (I'll soon only be needing two games, CoD Black Ops & GT5).

Had an awesome sausage and bacon butty for brunch.

I've just seen the new curry's / PC world advert:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ODFqZBoAPc
    It made me chuckle, lots!

Might just lay about for the rest of the day.
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I have a headache after trying to get some bloody sense from vodafone :evil:
    Then I have loads of cartoons to work on later. Life is.... erm. I'll get back to you on that one.
  • Thewaylander
    Meh bored now is it home time?
  • Kitty
    Yes, go home.
  • Kitty
    Yes, go home.
  • Thewaylander
    Thanks later! :p
  • DJIP
    DJIP Posts: 1,724
    Hmm, one of the job agencies I'm signed up to said I might be having an interview at some place and I said ok, but I've just looked on google maps and it's freakin miles away! No public transport there either, eurgh
    Little Purple Patriot :D
  • VWsurfbum
    I just been to an absalute hole of a place called Ilford, its truly nasty but they do have a 99p store and they sell 2 Toblerone's for 99p so all is right in the world this afternoon :D
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Thewaylander
    Bargain. I'd buy that for 99p
  • toby_winkler
    99p stores are great (not the people that shop in them, they are scummy as feck), there is one not far from my house. Get some great bargains in there sometimes!
  • VWsurfbum
    99p stores are great (not the people that shop in them, they are scummy as feck)!
    so is that you and I?
    :lol:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • toby_winkler
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    99p stores are great (not the people that shop in them, they are scummy as feck)!
    so is that you and I?
    :lol:

By the looks of it, yes ;)

What I really meant is the people that do their proper weekly shops in there, I just pop in every now and then for a drink or some chocolate etc...
  • Fork watch: update! - still no sign of them.

Ghey

FKN DHL Webbos! :evil:

They'd better turn up tomorrow, I've got the day off work.