Foot Tendonitis

leeshields
leeshields Posts: 35
Hi All

I seem to have picked up a dose of foot tendonitis but if anyone else has any suggestions I'd be grateful.

I have had this once before a year ago perhaps, not sure if it was the same foot though, I have been riding a little more than normal but nothing too excessive and can't find cycling as a cause. Im also doing a little walking, again nothing dramatic.

Basically i cant put my foot down flat without significant pain, the pain is right in the middle of my foot, it feels as if its very tender from the front of my ankle down towards my 3rd and 4th toes (next to little toe). The is no sign of swelling or bruising and I havent had an off or any impacts.

I had a little pain on saturday, bit more on sunday but made the mistake of doing a 7 mile walk I had organised (didnt want to bail out) and its terrible today, so i know i need to rest it.

Anyone have any experience of something like this or anything else it could be?

Thanks

Lee

Comments

• robertpb
    robertpb Posts: 1,866
    Had the same last week.

Four hours of hard riding on Saturday followed by six hours of hiking on Sunday.

Woke up Monday with left foot heal in pain and right foot front half in pain, spent the day hobbling and swearing, with everyone agreeing it was tendinitis.

Tuesday all had gone. :D
    Now where's that "Get Out of Crash Free Card"