Hi guys

rents
rents Posts: 15
edited April 2010 in The Crudcatcher
I used to float around the old what mountainbike forum and mbuk forum. Never really posting but reading. What happened to those forums. Everything just redirects here. This looks like a good coming together of mountainbike knowledge. I think ill like it here and i will strive to post more often. :lol:
Cannondale Chase
Upgraded giant anthem
Norco stryke
Transitions Blindside

Comments

• The Big Cheese
    The Big Cheese Posts: 8,651
    Welcome to the nuthouse ;)

How's your counting?
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    welcome rents, whats your opinion on colouring in?
  • rents
    If your random questions on counting and colouring are meant to be humorous i think you should spend less time on internet forums.

I can now see where all the socially inept people congregate.

I
    Cannondale Chase
    Upgraded giant anthem
    Norco stryke
    Transitions Blindside
  • MrChrisP
    MrChrisP Posts: 321
    Does that mean you don't like colouring in?
    Kona Stinky Six
    Kona Scrap
    Scott YZ4
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Some of mbuk are here and some are at ukmb.net.

Take your pick.
  • Anonymous
    rents wrote:
    If your random questions on counting and colouring are meant to be humorous i think you should spend less time on internet forums.

I can now see where all the socially inept people congregate.

I

we simply wanted to know if you recognised either of these 2 pictures:

http://mario8.files.wordpress.com/2006/ ... ouring.jpg

and

http://www.memedepot.com/uploads/0/331_ ... otatos.jpg
  • rents
    i dont think its very nice that you post up pictures of disabled kids to make fun of a new person on the forum who wished to say hello in a nice way and introduce herself.
    Cannondale Chase
    Upgraded giant anthem
    Norco stryke
    Transitions Blindside
  • rents
    Kitty wrote:

Take your pick.

I remember mbuk had some 'characters' intent on causing trouble and not making the forum a nice place. Judging by the response i received here am i right in thinking ukmb holds the members that made mbuk a good place to talk about mountainbiking?
    Cannondale Chase
    Upgraded giant anthem
    Norco stryke
    Transitions Blindside
  • Anonymous
    rents wrote:
    i dont think its very nice that you post up pictures of disabled kids to make fun of a new person on the forum who wished to say hello in a nice way and introduce herself.

i never noticed that the kid is retarded, we all laugh at the picture because she should say "i can count to potatoes", plural, not i can count to potato singular, see?
  • Anonymous
    oh, and she has a stoopid face.
  • Anonymous
    rents wrote:
    Kitty wrote:

Take your pick.

I remember mbuk had some 'characters' intent on causing trouble and not making the forum a nice place. Judging by the response i received here am i right in thinking ukmb holds the members that made mbuk a good place to talk about mountainbiking?

this is exactly what happened. sorry if you have found your way to the wrong place.
  • rents
    rents wrote:

i never noticed that the kid is retarded, we all laugh at the picture because she should say "i can count to potatoes", plural, not i can count to potato singular, see?

Your more than welcome to try justify yourself. Perhaps you shouldnt use the picture no matter where the humour lies as people may perceive that the picture of the disable child is there to add humour to the otherwise terrible joke.
    Cannondale Chase
    Upgraded giant anthem
    Norco stryke
    Transitions Blindside
  • MrChrisP
    MrChrisP Posts: 321
    You are in the cruducatcher forum remember. Here we talk about pretty much everything and take the pee out of pretty much anything.

There are lots of other rooms for serious bike talk. This area is for colouring in and counting.
    Kona Stinky Six
    Kona Scrap
    Scott YZ4
  • rents
    MrChrisP wrote:
    You are in the cruducatcher forum remember. Here we talk about pretty much everything and take the pee out of pretty much anything.

There are lots of other rooms for serious bike talk. This area is for colouring in and counting.

Public toilets are a place to take the pee out of pretty much anything but you dont find me standing at the door handing every person a picture of a disabled person in the faint hope that by making someone laugh my smaller than average e-penis will grow.

Am i getting the hang of it yet?
    Cannondale Chase
    Upgraded giant anthem
    Norco stryke
    Transitions Blindside
  • Anonymous
    rents wrote:
    rents wrote:

Your more than welcome to try justify yourself. Perhaps you shouldnt use the picture no matter where the humour lies as people may perceive that the picture of the disable child is there to add humour to the otherwise terrible joke.

your face is a terrible joke.
  • rents
    rents wrote:
    rents wrote:

your face is a terrible joke.

You cannot in any place try and come back at a pwnage with a 'your face' joke.

Your internet persona rings a bell sheepsteeth im sure i recognise you from somewhere.
    Cannondale Chase
    Upgraded giant anthem
    Norco stryke
    Transitions Blindside
  • The Big Cheese
    whoosh2.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • rents
    whoosh2.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Oh the irony. I hope that someone here is intelligent enough to spot it.
    Cannondale Chase
    Upgraded giant anthem
    Norco stryke
    Transitions Blindside
  • Anonymous
    rents wrote:

Your internet persona rings a bell sheepsteeth im sure i recognise you from somewhere.

hmm, i cant imagine why...................
  • rents
    rents wrote:

It came to me. Your one of the middle aged balding men i once stumbled across on chat roullette. The thing that made me sure it was you was the tiny penis.
    Cannondale Chase
    Upgraded giant anthem
    Norco stryke
    Transitions Blindside
  • Anonymous
    rents wrote:
    rents wrote:

It came to me. Your one of the middle aged balding men i once stumbled across on chat roullette. The thing that made me sure it was you was the tiny penis.

it gets big when its angry, also, im sure you are more used to coming across than stumbling across men.
  • Hercule Q
    Hercule Q Posts: 2,781
    :lol: this is funny now stop buggering about and make with the photo challenge if your not couloring or counting

pinkbike
    Blurring the line between bravery and stupidity since 1986!
  • bobcheese
    bobcheese Posts: 343
    webbo's all of ya I tells theee :!:
  • Anonymous
    supersonic wrote:
    oh god.

i wonder who it is, i like him/her.
  • The Big Cheese
    supersonic wrote:
    oh god.

Hmmmmmmmm.... let me think ;)
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    I thought I'd just have a little praying sesh.

Doncaster though, feckin hell, i would be praying if I lived there.
  • Anonymous
    supersonic wrote:
    oh god.

Hmmmmmmmm.... let me think ;)

well its not me, i was 4xjs dad, elcarteros mum 4xj mum and a couple of others but this isnt me.
  • The Big Cheese
    supersonic wrote:
    I thought I'd just have a little praying sesh.

Doncaster though, feckin hell, i would be praying if I lived there.

:lol:
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Kitty wrote:
    Some of mbuk are here and the retards all went to ukmb.net.

Take your pick.