Cuba

northernneil
northernneil Posts: 1,549
edited April 2010 in The bottom bracket
sorry for being away for a week or so guys but I have been doing my ski instructors training course so havent been contributing ... however I am off to Cuba a week on Monday

any tips, help advise would be welcome from you experienced forum members !

Comments

• bikey2009
    bikey2009 Posts: 121
    You wont find snow in Cuba :lol:
  • northernneil
    northernneil Posts: 1,549
    bikey2009 wrote:

its been the warmest few days of the year and I have been in a -3 giant fridge in castleford for 5 days so I am hoping so !
  • bikey2009
    bikey2009 Posts: 121
    bikey2009 wrote:

its been the warmest few days of the year and I have been in a -3 giant fridge in castleford for 5 days so I am hoping so !

Sounds like a scene from the new SAW 7 movie :twisted:
  • marco67
    marco67 Posts: 91
    ... however I am off to Cuba a week on Monday

any tips, help advise would be welcome from you experienced forum members ![/quote]

7 year old Havana Club dark rum over ice - don't put coke in it!

Buccanero Cuban beer

See Havana, its a stunning city. Check out the Vinyales Valley if you can and try and get to Santa Clara to see the Che Guevara Mausoleum.

I had a great two weeks in Cuba on an organised cycle trip - not one of the sponsor rides, It's a lovely country, the people are friendly and welcoming. Just don't do what the family next to me on the plane back had done and spend two weeks at Varadero on the beach and hadn't even been into Havana
    Ciao Marco
  • davelakers
    davelakers Posts: 762
    sorry for being away for a week or so guys but I have been doing my ski instructors training course so havent been contributing ... however I am off to Cuba a week on Monday

any tips, help advise would be welcome from you experienced forum members !

Im off to Cayo Santa Maria in Cuba on the 21st May, so I'd be interested to hear your thought on your return.

Hope you have a great time.