3 Bikes Stolen from shed - North Liverpool

Mushy007
Mushy007 Posts: 3
edited April 2010 in MTB stolen
My shed recently got broken into and the theiving scum took all three bikes locked together.

They took my 2008 Trek Remedy 8 in Tango orange with bright orange atlas bars, my brand new 2009 Trek 6500 bluw/white hardtail with blue atlas bars and my wifes 2008 pink/white kona four lisa.

I am seriously gutted they got the bikes so if you do see these floating around please pm me.
Trek Remedy 7 2010

Trek 6500 2009

Comments

• Mushy007
    Mushy007 Posts: 3
    Since posting this I could write a book about what has happened!!

Last week I got the hardtail back from the police and with the shed being fixed, security lights installed and a whopping great big motorbike ground anchor with 16mm thick link chains I thought all was good.

How wrong was I!

They destroyed my shed to get in again and due to the fact they couldnt cut the chain and lock gave up, however just to annoy me they stole the front wheel.

What I will say is all get on ebay and get the biggest chain, lock and ground anchor as they work a treat.

Anyway the bikes then in my local shop being repaired when a guy comes in to order parts for my remedy 8, they checked the numbers and guess what ITS MY BIKE!

So I am just waiting for the Police to get a warant and they are going to raid his house and to bite the biscuit this person lives less than a mile from my house.
    Trek Remedy 7 2010

Trek 6500 2009
  • wordnumb
    wordnumb Posts: 847
    Mushy007 wrote:
    Anyway the bikes then in my local shop being repaired when a guy comes in to order parts for my remedy 8, they checked the numbers and guess what ITS MY BIKE!

So I am just waiting for the Police to get a warant and they are going to raid his house and to bite the biscuit this person lives less than a mile from my house.

Wow. Hope the police give you a happy ending to this.
    Did the shop give you his name and address?