It doesn't get better than this...

Langman
Langman Posts: 178
edited April 2010 in Tour & expedition
My work are paying for a group of us to do a cycling challenge as part of a Team Building type thing! Paid to cycle does that make me a pro??

Anyway we have the choice of doing something on the Track with a Olympic gold medal winner or cycling Mt Ventoux? We are doing this through a company that provides everything, including the use of a Wattbike.

Comments

• CumbrianMan
    CumbrianMan Posts: 240
    Langman, see if they'll do a bit of both and let you meet up with the Olympic athlete in the Alps !! :D
    "There are no hills, there is no wind, I feel no pain !"

"A bad day on the bike is always better than a good day in the office !"
  • Langman
    Yep I think the alps as well, we get an optional 16 week wattbike training plan the choice is which mountain - Ventoux, Alp d'huez or telegraph/galibier, plus ride with pro riders...its a pretty good "team building/personal development" event....

which mountain would be best?

by the way this company organises corporate cycling stuff - www.corporateascents.com this is who we are doing it with.
  • Langman
    For those that are interested - evidently not many people are given by the number of replys - I am going to be climbing mt ventoux - through a work cycling challenge. The Alps seemed to be the hands down winner. Anyway I'm pretty chuffed.