Good morning web plebs!

bails87
bails87 Posts: 12,998
edited March 2010 in The Crudcatcher
And what a miserable one it is!

Windy, cold, grey and wet. Bloody horrible!

Also, I've left my mobile at home, so I'm cut off from the outside world, apart from this big internet thingy.

What's everyone else up to?

I wonder if Andy's still going to Hooters?
MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."

Comments

• jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    my gloves and grips should be arriving today.
  • bails87
    bIoody snow!

You been clubbing seals again?
    MTB/CX

• Sarnian
    Sarnian Posts: 1,451
    The wind here is terrible, just as well I cant go riding as I have the army family welfare officer coming around, don't like he's chances of flying back home :D
    It's not a ornament, so ride It
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    I'm sitting at work looking out the window wishing it wasn't so horrible looking out..
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    An otherwise dreary commute was enlivened by the car in front of me - a silver 318D, lady driver. Nothing unusual in that but the registration plate was KN08 BER!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol::lol::lol:
  • .blitz wrote:
    An otherwise dreary commute was enlivened by the car in front of me - a silver 318D, lady driver. Nothing unusual in that but the registration plate was KN08 BER!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol::lol::lol:

I thought the DVLA had removed all the KN08 registrations from sale? Linky

POIDH :wink:
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    IBTL I guess :wink:
  • The Big Cheese
    The Big Cheese Posts: 8,651
    Watching the final three eisodes of twin peaks, then off to the PO, then prepping for interviews tomorrow at 11:00am...... searching for more jobs in the meantime

Tired, slept like a baby last night - 9 hours straight in pitch black

Tried my new electric razr out last night, however my skin feels tight and dry this morning, must take some getting used to...... :?
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Morning Freaks!

Weather doesn't look too bad here today, I might have to go for a spin on the CX bike later. Probably going to the cinema later, not sure what to watch, I'm sure Mrs C will be choosing.

Need to order a new chain and cassette as well sometime today.
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Today I am off to figure out how long it will take me to cycle from my workplace to the house I'll be moving to at the end of may, and then seeing how long it takes to cycle to work.

I got woken up by builders next door :evil: I don't think I'll be getting a lie in this week (my week off Grrr) as they start at 8am, hammering the wall like they're trying to come through mine, then I hear rubble crashing down, and things sliding down the roof.

The feckers have only gone and stopped now though! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Then tonight I'm off to a pub quiz with a lady.... ;):D
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • MacAndCheese
    MacAndCheese Posts: 1,944
    Morning All,

Really strong winds here on the coast this morning, gusting towards work - Some serious speed to be had on the commute- I was almost spinning out in the hardest gear on a flat road because I had the wind behind me :) although that means the wind's against me on the way home :(

O and it''s payday :)
    Santa Cruz Chameleon
    Orange Alpine 160
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    the grips have arrived so far. with free haribo :D
  • bails87

O and it''s payday :)

Same here! Sweeeeeet
    MTB/CX

• xstrathyx
    xstrathyx Posts: 1,104
    POIDNH! :lol:
  • stuart_c-2
    stuart_c-2 Posts: 805
    Afternoon all,

Ooh look, more rain. :evil:

In other news, I have a 2nd interview on Tuesday. They want me to come in to discuss HR stuff and to meet a few people from the team and have a general nose around. I'm assuming by this stage I'd have to do something really stupid to not get the job. (Note to self, wear undies on INSIDE of trousers)

Right, I'm off to Costco to buy silly amounts of bog roll...........
    "I ride to eat"
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,702
    Awww, it's lovely that you still do things with your mum. :)
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Stuart_C wrote:
    Afternoon all,

Ooh look, more rain. :evil:

In other news, I have a 2nd interview on Tuesday. They want me to come in to discuss HR stuff and to meet a few people from the team and have a general nose around. I'm assuming by this stage I'd have to do something really stupid to not get the job. (Note to self, wear undies on INSIDE of trousers)

Right, I'm off to Costco to buy silly amounts of bog roll...........
    Dont worry about the pant thing, "pants Man" did alright in the apprentice, and he still pulled that fittie with the big smile?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Hercule Q
    Hercule Q Posts: 2,781
    good morning peepskis!
    i'm looking out the window dreading my walk to work (there's nowhere safe to leave my bike) and hoping the weather sorts itself out by the weekend so i can go out without being blown off my bike

pinkbike
    Blurring the line between bravery and stupidity since 1986!
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    xSTRATHYx I'll see what I can do ;)

whyamihere It isn't my Mum, it's yours :lol:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro