Anywhere snow-free right now?

2»

Comments

• Airwave
    Airwave Posts: 483
    It's +3 outside at the moment(9pm).It was raining just now,has been most of the day,we even had some thunder&lightening.Looks like it'll be a balmy +7 tomorrow.I'll be out &xmas day,boxing day........& so on(bike withdrawal symptoms)
  • Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    It is now Snowing here quite heavily.

Awwww crap.
  • Splottboy
    Splottboy Posts: 3,695
    All the lower/busier roads around Snowdon, Caernarfon side, toward the Irish Sea.
    Most of the white stuff gets dumped at 2 - 3,000ft plus.
    So, you could do some of the busier and quiet roads, plus the back lanes on the Llyn Peninsular. Little traffic, not much snow.

Bigger mnts are absolutely covered, and have been for about 6 weeks.
    Altogether now, "I'm dreaming of a White..."
  • CdrJake
    CdrJake Posts: 296
    According to the lovely lady, Exeter is 100% snow free at the moment. It is however one large ice rink witht he amount of ice. She has fallen three times today and that's without drinking :lol:
    twitter: @JakeM1969
  • Pokerface wrote:
    Is there anywhere in the UK NOT presently covered in snow? 100% snow free roads?

If so, I want to go to there. :)

London!! Snow free, thank God, I'm sick of the ice on the roads. Haven't cycled for a week!
  • It is now Snowing here quite heavily.

Literally half an hour after I left Chester for Christmas!!! Glad you enjoyed your ride though Pokerface, it's some really nice riding round there, especially near Ruthin.