RPCC 'falling leaves' ride - this weekend 7th/8th Nov

13»

Comments

• I'd be keen on a CCC this weekend, early start time not a problem. Well as long as its not too wet...
  • Yes - I'll be in for a CCC on Sat also (as long as it's dry...)
  • CCC would be good next weekend if it's gonna be dry as it's been a while since I've been out for a proper big ride and opportunities are lloking alim between now and about April :shock:
  • J09
    J09 Posts: 122
    Another great for day for riding this saturday... Glad I made it. Shame however that we did miss Felgen... It seems to have been a matter of seconds...

For the rest of the guys, thanks for waiting... It seems the combination of 2 weeks without proper rides + previous week without enough sleep and bad feeding caught up with me.

It started feeling like it wasn't my day just as we did the first climb but at Box Hill I was already pretty worndown. Made a crucial mistake by not eating anithing at the stop so at the return journey I just hit a wall. Dragged myself to RP thanks to some help and my brain finally started to work again as it felt I was near home.

That means no CCC for me, just some easier paced rides for the rest of the year, probably...
  • Rich-Ti wrote:
    reckon we'd be ok with an 8am start as long as the cafe stop was kept short :wink:

I could be convinced by 7:30am though, maybe...
    We seem to have critical mass, weather permitting - thanks chaps.
    Re. start time, easy for you, Rich, to make a 7:30, not bad for me (I prefer early starts), though it depends how far the others have to come to meet up. With sunrise at 7:17 it should be light just after 7.
    7:30 would give us more leeway for punctures etc, but happy to be overruled.
  • tyskie
    tyskie Posts: 252
    Was really looking forward to another CCC ride but can't make it as I'm off to India for a couple of weeks - yipeee. Have a great ride!!
  • Rich-Ti
    Rich-Ti Posts: 1,831
    And for those not doing the CCC you also have your very own thread! :wink: