Know It alls

13»

Comments

• MacAndCheese
    MacAndCheese Posts: 1,944
    Worryingly I went and looked at the pictures of my bikes on the forum, the pics are too small to see the valve caps, but I did notice on my rear wheel the grey and red logos on the spesh tyre are lined up with the grey and red dtswiss logos on the rim (accidentally), it looks good and I now want to adjust the front to match! :oops: sad I know.

Well if these posts are anything to go by then yes it should be a joke (really hoping so) as the self appointed tend to crumble when their fragile egos are challenged . If anyone is that way inclined about their stikers and valves being aligned fine by me but I'm afraid you will have do this without me and many others ...... now there we have'nt fallen out, no one has been taken ill and no animals were harmed during the debate about this subject. Oh for a free and triumphant land :wink:

I was joking..but then look at the picture the back wheel - nicely aligned...the front...o b@gger, it's gonna get changed!! I know I'm very sad!! :D

kona2.jpg

By the way I don't care what anyone does their wheels! this is my own problem!
    Santa Cruz Chameleon
    Orange Alpine 160
  • Worryingly I went and looked at the pictures of my bikes on the forum, the pics are too small to see the valve caps, but I did notice on my rear wheel the grey and red logos on the spesh tyre are lined up with the grey and red dtswiss logos on the rim (accidentally), it looks good and I now want to adjust the front to match! :oops: sad I know.

Well if these posts are anything to go by then yes it should be a joke (really hoping so) as the self appointed tend to crumble when their fragile egos are challenged . If anyone is that way inclined about their stikers and valves being aligned fine by me but I'm afraid you will have do this without me and many others ...... now there we have'nt fallen out, no one has been taken ill and no animals were harmed during the debate about this subject. Oh for a free and triumphant land :wink:

I was joking..but then look at the picture the back wheel - nicely aligned...the front...o b@gger, it's gonna get changed!! I know I'm very sad!! :D

kona2.jpg

By the way I don't care what anyone does their wheels! this is my own problem!

I will defend thee's right to carry out such alignments while fighting the corner to leave mine free , free , free I tell thee 8)
  • Is there any chance of changing the name to bitch radar its more suited.
    GENESIS CORE 20
  • B.I.T.C.H.
    GENESIS CORE 20
  • B.I.T.C.H.

Well that would mean a whole new marketing strategy !
  • The guy was in the wrong to start pulling your bike to bits, maybe once he actually got to know you- but on a first date! :shock: :lol::wink:

I always align the valves and decals though, hels finding puntures and looke better- I really do think I have slight OCD though! :lol:
    08 Pitch Pro
    14 Kona Unit
    Kona Kula SS
    Trailstar SS
    94 Univega Alpina 5.3
  • Chaz.Harding
    Chaz.Harding Posts: 3,144
    Is there any chance of changing the name to B.I.T.C.Hradar its more suited.

How about OCDradar...? More appropriate, perhaps?
    Boo-yah mofo
    Sick to the power of rad
    Fix it 'till it's broke
  • The guy was in the wrong to start pulling your bike to bits, maybe once he actually got to know you- but on a first date! :shock: :lol::wink:

Well he did mention something about lube......... :shock:

I always align the valves and decals though, hels finding puntures and looke better- I really do think I have slight OCD though! :lol:
  • What the hell am I doing wrong?

I'm 42, bald and married...but I still can't afford a Boxter! Oh, and my stickers are not aligned with the valves either.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Marin
    SS Inbred
    Mongoose Teocali Super
  • asdfhjkl
    asdfhjkl Posts: 333
    What the hell am I doing wrong?

I'm 42, bald and married...but I still can't afford a Boxter! Oh, and my stickers are not aligned with the valves either.

See, if you aligned the stickers with the valves you'd have a Boxter by now.
  • See, if you aligned the stickers with the valves you'd have a Boxter by now.

Aah! It does make a difference then!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Marin
    SS Inbred
    Mongoose Teocali Super