If You Could...

2»

Comments

• CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    In my 1st year of Uni, the halls I were in had a floor of about 16 girls. Within weeks a Lesbian Mafia of about 9 of them had established itself which basically revolved around them sleeping with each other in various combinations and bullying those who refused to join in.
    There were so many girls at Uni who decided they were lesbians / bi-curious. Pretty much 90% of them did absolutely nothing about it other than bleat about it in the pub just to be 'outrageous'. Looks like all the ones who would do something about it ended up at your Uni.
    hopper1 wrote:
    I was out in Sierra Nevada (SP)...
    Blowing a threesome is one thing but a foursome?* Wow...

*Is there such a thing as a 'foursome' - semantically speaking? Or does that just become 'orgy'?
  • CHRISNOIR wrote:

*Is there such a thing as a 'foursome' - semantically speaking? Or does that just become 'orgy'?

If it ever happens to me, I'll make sure the semantics are discussed in thorough before we begin. I'd want to know where I stood :wink:
    "A cyclist has nothing to lose but his chain"

PTP Runner Up 2015
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR wrote:

If it ever happens to me, I'll make sure the semantics are discussed in thorough before we begin. I'd want to know where I stood :wink:

Y'see, it's possibly my mind working in this way that prevents such sexual shenanigans happening to me. Imagine the scene; three oiled up, ready-for-it ladies and I'm stood there with a semi in one hand and the Oxford Dictionary in the other bleating "I'd just like to know the correct, technical term for what we're getting into..."
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Reading these stories there has been alot of head bowing here fellas while trying not to laugh,i feel for you i really do but hey at least we've got our bikes lol
  • pneumatic
    pneumatic Posts: 1,989
    CHRISNOIR wrote:
    keef66 wrote:
    my main regret is having taken up too many of the offers of carnival knowledge of the fairer sex

the image of a bloke going conkers-deep on a flat-back truck parading through a village is too good to resist... :wink:

:lol::lol: :shock: :oops: :oops:

My biggest recent regret is peeing myself laughing at that image!

Fast and Bulbous
    Peregrinations
    Eddingtons: 80 (Metric); 60 (Imperial)

• teagar
    teagar Posts: 2,100
    Nothing too deep for me, not old enough to have anything like that!

Turning up to the Pyrenees stunningly overgeared.

Then getting in the van on the first climb of the holiday, which was the Bagargui.

I made the first 10.5km but then hopped into the van.

What a mistake.
    http://www.climbbybike.com/climb.asp?Co ... ainID=5804
    Col_Bagargui_Esteren%C3%A7uby_profile.gif
    Note: the above post is an opinion and not fact. It might be a lie.
  • The one that first comes to mind is from last night. Chatting to a girl, getting rather friendly, she's complaining about her mate pulling and she feels lonely.

So what do I decide to do? Go to the toilet and forget her blinkin' name, then call her by her friends name. Needless to say I proceeded to get very drunk and watched her pulling someone else....
  • I'm 19 ... shy, but eager to please ... standing on a station in the Midlands (let's keep it vague) ... waiting for train ... 85 year old man approaches me ... can I put him on the train to London, where his daughter will meet him? ... of course, no problem ... help him onto a train ......... at the last moment, I realise I've put him on the wrong train ... a north bound train - this will take him an hour in the wrong direction ... train now about to leave ... worse still, it's actually the train I want ... bugger ... er, sod it ... no time to get old fella off (he walks very slow), so I jump on ... sit in next carriage ... don't have courage to tell him ....
    .... 25 years later I still worry about it.

Then there was that gurl in a bar in Corfu ... pretty, definitely up for it, suggests we leave the group for whatever .... no, I have a better idea ... I'll just stay here, drink even more beer, and enjoy the crac with my mates (YES, I can see the flaw in this!) ... wave her a cheery goodbye ... spend the evening sliding head first down the fireman's pole ...
    I should get out more (on the bike)
  • hopper1
    hopper1 Posts: 4,389
    muffin top wrote:
    I'm 19 ... shy, but eager to please ... standing on a station in the Midlands (let's keep it vague) ... waiting for train ... 85 year old man approaches me ... can I put him on the train to London, where his daughter will meet him? ... of course, no problem ... help him onto a train ......... at the last moment, I realise I've put him on the wrong train ... a north bound train - this will take him an hour in the wrong direction ... train now about to leave ... worse still, it's actually the train I want ... bugger ... er, sod it ... no time to get old fella off (he walks very slow), so I jump on ... sit in next carriage ... don't have courage to tell him ....
    .... 25 years later I still worry about it.

What a dilemma...

If it helps, I would have done the same thing... :wink:
    Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!
  • pepelepew
    pepelepew Posts: 180
    CHRISNOIR wrote:
    CHRISNOIR wrote:

Y'see, it's possibly my mind working in this way that prevents such sexual shenanigans happening to me. Imagine the scene; three oiled up, ready-for-it ladies and I'm stood there with a semi in one hand and the Oxford Dictionary in the other bleating "I'd just like to know the correct, technical term for what we're getting into..."

Just to clarify, three oiled up ladies ready for it in front of you and you imagine you've only got a semi? :o
    Det. Sgt. George Carter: Do you know what, Jack? You're full of sh!t.
    Det. Insp. Jack Regan: I thought it was about time you made an intellectual contribution to this debate.
    Det. Sgt. George Carter: Boll@cks.
  • markos1963
    markos1963 Posts: 3,724
    Girl at my first job was a stunner called Carol, we got really friendly but nothing more than casual flirting for a few months. One night in a club we were slow dancing and she said ' what would your mum say about the lipstick on your collar?' instead of saying ' I would prefer it on my lips' which I think was the response she was looking for I just giggled and said something stupid. Needless to say it ended there and a week later she was going out with someone else who she eventually married! I quickly wised up though, within six months I'd had my first threesome(two very nice and tipsy Italian girls underneath Eastbourne Pier) But I still think about Carol, she was a stonker.
  • A cool guy at school asked me back to his place at lunchtime once and as i thought he was winding me up i said no. (Mid 70's, dangerous place to out yourself)
    Wasnt till it was too late i realised it was not a wind up.

Damn :(
  • CHRISNOIR
    Bit of an eye-opener this here thread. There are so many things that one may regret over the course of ones life; things left unsaid to those no longer here to hear them; the drifting apart of close friends who once shared so much; the bad choices made that lead to a lifetime of employment that destroyed those childhood dreams and teenage ambitions.

And what do we all write about? The night we got drunk and failed to push our willies somewhere nice. I love this place, me!
  • nolf
    nolf Posts: 1,287
    +1 to Chris Noir

Slight regret, never having the balls to hit on a girl I know.
    We're exceptionally good friends now, and I'd never risk the friendship. But it would have been nice to have at least tried and been rejected.
    "I hold it true, what'er befall;
    I feel it, when I sorrow most;
    'Tis better to have loved and lost;
    Than never to have loved at all."

Alfred Tennyson
  • Gazzaputt wrote:
    Mine is getting caught at a xmas party with a friends sister in a disabled toilet by my mother. Should have checked the door was locked.

Them bars in there were handy though :D
    And the big mirror?
  • jedster
    jedster Posts: 1,717
    in the spirit of Friday afternoon... And still very much women related

1. When I worked a ski season there was this gorgeous girl. Unfortunately she was seeing the big, athletic, good looking and very likeable bloke so I kept my distance but a mutual friend let on that I was admiring from a far.

One night I ended up with a different girl. The next evening I arranged to meet my new girl in a bar. While we were there the other (gorgeous, unavailable) girl came over and wasted no time in telling me that she'd split from her boyfriend... Was not ruthless enough to try to make the switch. Missed her by 24 hours.

2. Travelling in Italy in my mid-20s I met two American women in there early 30s. We hung out for a couple of days. Then one of them had to head home. The next night I hit it off with the remaining woman. When we were in a reflective moment in bed, she told me that the two of them had discussed which of them I was interested in... or may be I shouldn't have to choose... She might have told me BEFORE the other girl was ove the Atlantic :cry:

3. When I was at University I was seeing this girl. She told me quite early on that she never ended relationships just pushed people away (incidently I'd be more alert to that kind of warning in future :roll: ). Sure enough after a few months she would have spells of being really bitchy and obnoxious. I sucked it up for a bit - she was a good looking girl, I liked her and it had it's good moments. One time we were getting over a fight in the time-honored fashion. She was apologetic. I told her that sometimes I felt I just need to put her over my knee and teach her a lesson. Just this idea seemed to have quite a spectacular effect on her :shock:
    I never quite had the nerve to do it in the midst of a fight. I ended-up breaking up with her. I'm not saying that a little light discipline would have saved the relationship but it probably would have been fun...