BBC1's "Inside Sport" next Monday (4/5/09)

DavidBelcher
DavidBelcher Posts: 2,684
edited April 2009 in The bottom bracket
Flipping through the telly guide on the Sky + box late last night, turns out there's a Mark Cavendish interview on this show next week. Might be worth a look or at least recording.

Edit: also forgot to say, it's at 10:45pm due to the Bank Holiday, not IS's usual 11:05 slot.

David
"It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal

Comments

• Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    Flipping through the telly guide on the Sky + box late last night, turns out there's a Mark Cavendish interview on this show next week. Might be worth a look or at least recording.

David

Im not going to remember that, can you remind me closer to the time? Thanks David :lol:

Its got Geoffrey Boycott in the same episode. I see they couldnt get both of them in the same Studio.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00kc39d
  • stfc1
    stfc1 Posts: 505

Edit: also forgot to say, it's at 10:45pm due to the Bank Holiday, not IS's usual 11:05 slot.

David

I hope they do him the courtesy of sending a human being to interview him, instead of sitting him in an empty warehouse and piping quasi-psychological questions through a PA system as they did the last time the had a cyclist on.

I was quite surprised to see Rebecca Romero agree to work on the BBC's track worlds coverage after her treatment on Inside Sport. Looking forward to Cav though.
  • stfc1
    stfc1 Posts: 505

David

Double post, sorry.