2»

Comments

• I prefer KillZone too Resistance, better game IMO
    *Rock Lobster Team Tig SL (22lb 14oz)
    *C. Late 1950's Fixed Gear
    *1940 Raleigh Dawn Tourist with rod brakes
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    My 360 has just developed the 3 red lights for the 4th time since I bought it when they first came out. Twice repaired by shops and once by microsoft for free. I have so had enough and can't get a reply from microsoft on if they will fix it for free again. Ahhhhhh
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • gcwebbyuk
    gcwebbyuk Posts: 1,926
    Well I bought PS3 with free little big planet, killzone 2 and COD5 for £339.99 :)

Played COD5 so far and watched Max Payne on Bluray (crap film great quality picture though!)

Happy Days
  • I love my 360, only on my 2nd in 3 years. I love xbox live and the 360-only games too much to give it up. I'd only want a ps3 for Gran turismo 5 when (or is that if?) it finally gets released.
  • adb1006
    adb1006 Posts: 938
    I love my 360, only on my 2nd in 3 years. I love xbox live and the 360-only games too much to give it up. I'd only want a ps3 for Gran turismo 5 when (or is that if?) it finally gets released.

If it's as sh1t as the prologue, i certainly won't be bothered whether it comes out or not!
  • adb1006 wrote:
    I love my 360, only on my 2nd in 3 years. I love xbox live and the 360-only games too much to give it up. I'd only want a ps3 for Gran turismo 5 when (or is that if?) it finally gets released.

If it's as sh1t as the prologue, i certainly won't be bothered whether it comes out or not!
    +1. they hype surrounding the game is waaaaaay too much. I prefer Forza 2 over GT, much more fun and gameplay based instead of "oooo look how shiny the cars are... doesn't matter if the game is shit".
  • adb1006
    adb1006 Posts: 938
    bigbenj_08 wrote:
    adb1006 wrote:

+1. they hype surrounding the game is waaaaaay too much. I prefer Forza 2 over GT, much more fun and gameplay based instead of "oooo look how shiny the cars are... doesn't matter if the game is shoot".

And the online was horrific! I was sooooo disappointed with that game it's untrue.

Are you playing COD5 then? I'm still going on COD4 - can't wait til Modern Warfare 2!!!
  • Yarp, COD 5 is class... gotta love those rifles! I miss my MP5 though :(
    Well, the online is class, the actual game is wank. think i've had it around 3 months now and haven't got through the 1st singleplayer level :lol:

Yea MW2 is gonna be sweet!!
  • Ditch Witch
    Ditch Witch Posts: 837
    gcwebbyuk wrote:
    birchy wrote:
    just send it to microsoft and they will fix it for free :wink:

no can do:

1. its out of warranty....

2. erm not going to say on a public forum... :oops:

Microsoft have automatically extended the warranty of all 360s for the red ring of death to 3 years. I know because they've just repaired mine :)

If you've had it less than 3 years, you're laughing. If you don't know, they can tell you :)
    I ride like a girl
    Start: 16.5.x Now: 14.10.8 Goal: 11.7.x
    www.ditchwitch.me.uk
    www.darksnow.co.uk
    Specialized HardRock Pro Disc 04
  • Ditch Witch
    Oh, and Bioshock is the best. game. ever.

Deadspace is scary as f*ck
    I ride like a girl
    www.ditchwitch.me.uk
    www.darksnow.co.uk
  • Ditch Witch
    gcwebbyuk wrote:
    birchy wrote:
    just send it to microsoft and they will fix it for free :wink:

no can do:

1. its out of warranty....

2. erm not going to say on a public forum... :oops:

Microsoft have automatically extended the warranty of all 360s for the red ring of death to 3 years. I know because they've just repaired mine :)

If you've had it less than 3 years, you're laughing. If you don't know, they can tell you :)

http://www.game.co.uk/lowdown.aspx?lid=7542
    I ride like a girl
    www.ditchwitch.me.uk
    www.darksnow.co.uk
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    would'nt bother mate get a Ps3 miles better + blueray+ free online gaming,
    had 3 Xbox 360's and there all died of the 3 red lights sent them back and my remotes would,nt work on the infer red ,
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    I'll keep my xbox, been a great console for me. Xbox customer support is excellent too. No doubt the ps3 is good, but i'm really not too bothered about getting a console just for blueray.