back on it!!!!

stucon
stucon Posts: 361
edited January 2009 in MTB general
hiya peeps,

not been out on the old bike for a while now due to work, kids, cars, the other half..... you know how it is.

i think iv been out about once a month in the last 4 months... NOT GOOD!!!

and i have to say that i started to lose interest.............

well not no more...
had a few days off this week, the boy was round his nans for a few days, the other half was seein friends which left me with all day monday and all day tuesday to do what i wanted...

so rounded up some troops and went for a ride.............. FCUK ME, have i missed being out on the old mud monster or what.....

i had the ride of my life monday..... and an even better one on tuesday......... i was hitting things that iv never hit before and by the end of tuesday really going for it, the chaps i ride with all said that if taking time out makes you ride like that they are going to give it a try!!!!

well, off out again tomorrow so thats 3 days riding this week... thats got to be a step in the right direction righ?!??!!!?

anyway, just wanted to talk about it all as im still buzzing from the last 2 days and cant wait to get back out there tomorrow.. ( that and the fact the misses is gonna do me over if i keep tellin her about it!!)

happy new year to you all and keep ridin!!!

stu

Comments