Had my 1st Puncture This Morning

2»

Comments

• alfablue
    alfablue Posts: 8,497
    Hi Soni, they sell plain black ones there too, and the price is good (normally £24.99 each). If you click "select option" you will see the black option.
  • Soni
    Soni Posts: 1,217
    alfablue wrote:
    Hi Soni, they sell plain black ones there too, and the price is good (normally £24.99 each). If you click "select option" you will see the black option.

Nice one AlfaBlue, just been reading the website and it says about puncture resistance and also fast tyres which is exactly what i'm looking for.

I see you haven't had a puncture in 8000miles, so this has definetely got to be the tyre for me!

My Mrs is compiling the Xmas list as we speak, so will be getting these added together with the Clipless Peddles and Shoes :D

Thanks for the advise mate, much appreciated (my very own road bike consultant :D )
  • alfablue
    alfablue Posts: 8,497
    :)

I have only had "punctures" when the valve stem came adrift from the tube on one occasion, and a couple when the rim tape on a new wheel wasn't in place properly. No punctures caused by penetrating objects at all. It doesn't stop me riding with a puncture kit and spare tube (there are no guarantees), just they remain unused.