What time do you leave in the morning?

2»

Comments

• I feel like a right wuss now - complaining about setting off at 6:30 :oops:
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull, repetitive, anti-social, highly-stressed, narrow-minded, out-of-condition, sickness-prone boy.
  • Leave at 6.15ish, to miss the rush hour traffic (more so now the schools are back), ride takes about an hour depending on wind direction. Shower, have brekkie in the work canteen and read the paper, at my desk around 8am :D
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,059
    Phew I'm not the only one and best of all I not the worst. Get up about 05:45 wash dress forget to pack something (shirt etc) lots of coffee, more coffee exit into the rain/wind tunnel that is Marlborough. 15 miles each way to the station then depending on the work schedule I might take the bike on the train for a little city scalping :twisted:
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • On my day shifts I leave at 05.15 and return home at 19.00. On my nights it's 12 hrs difference both ways (17.15 & 07.00).
  • Slurp
    Slurp Posts: 220
    Leave at 6am, ride 9 miles, at desk after flannel-shower for start of work at 7. Get coffee and brekkers at work. In the winter, I'm out the house at 5:30.
    ---
    If I\'m not making any sense, it\'s because I\'m incoherent.