Anyone else been unfaithful...?

2»

Comments

• Rich Hcp
    Rich Hcp Posts: 1,355
    I have a Spez Allez, which I love riding, but I like riding trails too and will be getting an Orange G3 when the Cycle to Work papers come through.

They're both great

One is like driving a sprts car, the other a land Rover.

Both great fun 8)
    Richard

Giving it Large
  • mgcycleguy
    mgcycleguy Posts: 292
    .. just checking we are all talking bikes here ? :shock:
  • Mithras
    Mithras Posts: 428
    I've got this arranged marriage thing going on with my partner, you know it's not really working out, she's a bit common really. The thing is I do abuse her a bit and I don't really look after her as well as I should. I couldn't cheat on her, I mean would you with those ones from Westwood ergh. Mind you I get jealouse if anyone else rides her. I lock her up at night or when I go away for a few days, chain her to the wall.
    Mind you I have been thinking about one of those mail order brides recently. There is one beauty, got the right curves in the right places, slim athletic frame, yet still robust enough to play a bit rough with and the right dress sense for the occaision.

Theres a pic here>
    http://www.kitinfo.co.uk/products/bicycle-rockhopper.html
    hope you guys like my choice
    I can afford to talk softly!....................I carry a big stick!
  • cyclingmev
    cyclingmev Posts: 105
    My lovely Spez Allez is in bits...well, written off...and instead of replacing her (why are road bikes girls?!) with another sleek, slender, pretty, sensitive (ahhh...that's why!) road bike, I'm considering another MTB.....oh, the GUILT!!!!
    i like bike
  • NorwegianBlue
    NorwegianBlue Posts: 484
    In all seriousness (sorry to do that in this thread) I'm considering letting my road bike go and replacing it with a spare set of slick shod wheels for my MTB.

I know all you comitted roadies out there will be horrified by this, but my road riding is limited to leisure and transport these days. I've no interest in hard road riding since I am surrounded by great trails up here and riding off road will always be more involving for me than riding on it.
    "Swearing, it turns out, is big and clever" - Jarvis Cocker
  • rich_pcp
    rich_pcp Posts: 113
    I sh*gged the Brazilian au pair the other day. :oops: :oops: