Please help me and my Cotic!/Frame Rebuilds

124»

Comments

• Andy B
    Andy B Posts: 8,115
    Slopestylorz innit
    2385861000_d125abe796_m.jpg
  • What a moronic thread.

Who give s ashit what the guy does with the frame...dude from cotic doesn't, dude himself doesn't... sad wastes of space posting againt the repair. Good luck mate if you can get it fixed go for it, this is only an internet forum and thus mean jack shit.

just don't appear on the classifieds trying to sell it if you do; get a cheap deal for a mate or ride it yourself.

D

Crushing the symptoms
  • glasgowdan wrote:
    What a moronic thread.
    i see you are unfamiliar with the concept of the sandbox?
  • Peyote
    Peyote Posts: 2,189
    andrew156 wrote:
    so how about I have the frame, shorten and remitre all the tubes and get it welded back up as a 15"?

Midget sized?

Ti BMX!

Sweet...
  • allmountainlove
    allmountainlove Posts: 6
    edited February 2008
    :lol:
  • and Peyote, a Ti BMX would be sweet!
  • Peyote wrote:
    andrew156 wrote:
    so how about I have the frame, shorten and remitre all the tubes and get it welded back up as a 15"?

Midget sized?

Ti BMX!

Sweet...

Yeah. A Ti monkey bike. Now that would be a school project
  • SO Big Al, Andy B, fozzybear, urbanfatboy, koldphuzion, its nice to finally see that your brainless and uneccesary posts have been picked to shreds by those that not only have morals, a conscience but also a wide understanding of the 21st Century life we live. Well done 15300 kid, an arguement well won!
    ha ha you sound like a bit of a muppet with that post. he came in giving the idea that something had happened to the frame and wanted it fixing. hiding the fact that he got it from cy for a project was certainly sneaky. he's tried to change it around and i still don't think he's succeeded.
    I see with 6 posts you're a regular on this forum too, whats your other username on this forum?
  • ...and i'm not seeing where my post was picked to shreds.
    kid lied, got busted, we hassled him, it was funny.
  • stick
    stick Posts: 2,910
    If you go on UKMB, there is a user called Pro_matt_hoffman, his mum is a welder and could possibly do a deal for you. Apparently she is really good.
  • stick wrote:
    If you go on UKMB, there is a user called Pro_matt_hoffman, his mum is a welder and could possibly do a deal for you. Apparently she is really good.

Yeah. According to PMH, she can weld uranium...
  • Andy B
    Andy B Posts: 8,115
    SO Big Al, Andy B, fozzybear, urbanfatboy, koldphuzion, its nice to finally see that your brainless and uneccesary posts have been picked to shreds by those that not only have morals, a conscience but also a wide understanding of the 21st Century life we live. Well done 15300 kid, an arguement well won!
    Brainless :lol: if an IQ of 130 is 'brainless' then why do mensa accept people with IQ's of 130+...

I wasn't the one lying & caught lying, I simply pointed out the truth, that he lied & schemed, which (imho) makes him lower than a chav

How did he win the argument then, if I wasn't arguing, merely stating facts, he's a liar, fact.
    2385861000_d125abe796_m.jpg
  • I cannot belive that I am saying this is my first post...

Andy_B you are currently having a go at firstly a kid, and secondly a kid that had the creative spark to try and do somthing unusual for a class project, and then decided to do something harmless, and innocent, without lying or scheming. Your reference to a chav is possibley less than neccesary - I am not sure that AS Physics is a popular Chav subject.

I do not mean to take this out on you, but it gets me annoyed.

and your comment about being brainless and the Mensa, if you really have an IQ of/over 130, then maybe you would have realised that brainless was being used as an adjective about the posts, not a noun referring to you, maybe you are the liar?
  • whhhoooooooooop

This is gonna be interesting...

*Sits back with a brew and waits...... in the darkness*
  • so far my guess is that allmountainlove, bike fiend and 15300 are all the same person.
  • so far my guess is that allmountainlove, bike fiend and 15300 are all the same person.

not sure about allmountain love or 15300, but I am proud to be my own entity!

(Cheesy- thats the best marin build ive seen! I especially like the red touches + the chris king!)
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Don't get him started on Marin, be here all year ;-)
  • I've just got that frame too :D but unfortunately mine won't be pimped out as much :(
  • LOL @ this thread.
  • it is a great frame, wish i could afford the chris king!
  • stumpyjon
    stumpyjon Posts: 4,069
    dirtbiker100
    so far my guess is that allmountainlove, bikefiend and 15300 are all the same person.

Yep, glad somebody else came to the same conclusion :wink: , bikefiend I take you at your word until proven otherwise, welcome sir.

Becoming quite a spectator sport this thread, and to think I bit and took it seriously at one point :oops:
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

I've bought a new bike....ouch - result
    Can I buy a new bike?...No - no result