Good Morning nearly afternoon 8-12-2007

Jimbob_no5
Jimbob_no5 Posts: 1,568
edited December 2007 in The Crudcatcher
wow how crap was last night was suposed to have a leaving do for me but no one showed up and bands all cancelled so i went home and then got shouted at by so called friends haha
drank too much when i came in and brought it back up at 2am :lol:
Pinkbike

I believe in only 2 things in life.
1) Drink is not my friend
2) D-Locking cnuts ;)

Comments

• Aw mate thats a terrible post to read if you're feeling ill!

I'm only just about recovering from Thursday night, still feel ill from it!

What about the boxing then tonight? Whos planning to stay up to watch it, what round do you reckon Hatton will knock the cheeky, cocky TWAT out?

• Im stayin up!!!! what time you reckon it'll be on, normally a few before
    isnt there. las vegas fights are usually 4am ISH. :cry:
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    I'm off to watch that at me mates later.

Good mood today, new bike arrived! :-)
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    ive got my mess do tonight and am hoping to drink right through until the fight, i hope hatton gives mayweather a proper thrashing!!
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Afternoon Everyone!

:D
  • Alright Cap.

Super, whats the new bike? Shame its not decent weather for riding. and its not really now is it, before we get any smart-asses saying they just love to go out in the pissing rain and wind!
  • supersonic
    GT Idrive XC3.0! Got it today for 250 quid, top condition. Manitou Black forks (to be replaced by a new Tora 318), Fox Float R shock, SRAM X9, Avid discs, EA70 bars. Deal!
  • That does sound like quite a deal! You taking some pics for us to see
  • supersonic
    Aye, will do once the new forks are on. Got a nice fleet of GTs now: the Zaskar for longer XC rides, the ID for trails and stuff, and the Ruckus for blasting round the local woods and rocks.
  • supersonic wrote:
    Aye, will do once the new forks are on. Got a nice fleet of GTs now: the Zaskar for longer XC rides, the ID for trails and stuff, and the Ruckus for blasting round the local woods and rocks.

The local woods being Wharncliffe for you?
  • supersonic
    I leave my front door, turn right, and there are the local woods. Follow them up for a mile and a half and bingo, at the Wharncliffe trail start! Also got Chap park and the slag heaps which have some evil riding in, used to see Peaty there all the time (he used to live just behind Chap park)
  • jacktheoc
    jacktheoc Posts: 1,556
    not soo good for me last night :o went out to get a few cans before the boxing and ended up getting whacked in the face by two lads about 5 years older than me, now got 2 nice clear holes in my top lip 8) all because they said do you have any fags? and i said i dont smoke :evil: f*ckin chavs
  • Jimbob_no5
    Jimbob_no5 Posts: 1,568
    are you a member of http://www.singletraction.org.uk/index.php supersonic?? they do alot of the trails down at wharncliffe, there doing a xmas ride sunday the 16th get yourself signed up!!! :D
    Pinkbike

I believe in only 2 things in life.
    1) Drink is not my friend
    2) D-Locking cnuts ;)
  • batch78
    batch78 Posts: 1,320
    Badness all round then feel for you kona cowan and jacktheoc. Damn good buy supersonic! And GTDestroyer i deliberately didnt ride saturday because they promised 60-70mph gusts today and couldnt resist seeing what thats like on a bike hehe was actually disappointed when I woke up and found it was dead calm and the sun was breaking through probably for the best though with hindsight!