What shorts do you wear on your commute?

2»

Comments

• BentMikey
    BentMikey Posts: 4,895
    Hehehe! Yesterday I had my first "Lucky saddle" comment from some dude sitting outside at the pub. Strangely, it wasn't from a gay pub, and I was riding the recumbent, so I wasn't even on a saddle. I'm still flattered...
  • cyclone
    cyclone Posts: 181
    Sorry to buck any trends, but I wear jeans on my 25 mile round trip commute. I find them very comfortable. Just to upset the fashion concious even more, I also use bicycle clips!

What about if it rains?

Nothing worse than jeans sticking to your legs. :?
    I used to be undecided but now I\'m not so sure!?

My Spesh
    BMBC
  • cyclone wrote:
    Sorry to buck any trends, but I wear jeans on my 25 mile round trip commute. I find them very comfortable. Just to upset the fashion concious even more, I also use bicycle clips!

What about if it rains?

Nothing worse than jeans sticking to your legs. :?
    I don't ride to work if it's raining in the morning, I go in the car. I don't mind getting soaked on the way back, because I can change when I get home. I wear Lycra at weekends, and I sometimes wear it when I ride my bike! :wink:

"on your bike" Norman Tebbit.
  • cyclone
    cyclone Posts: 181
    I don't ride to work if it's raining in the morning, I go in the car. I don't mind getting soaked on the way back, because I can change when I get home. I wear Lycra at weekends, and I sometimes wear it when I ride my bike! :wink:

Aahh, A fair weather cross dresser. :lol:
    I used to be undecided but now I\'m not so sure!?

My Spesh
    BMBC