Comments

• Norvcp
    Norvcp Posts: 1,485
    Fair point HC.

"Prejudice burns brighter when it's all we have to burn"

"Prejudice burns brighter when it\'s all we have to burn"
  • graeme_s-2
    graeme_s-2 Posts: 3,382
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Hairy Jock</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by domtyler</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Hairy Jock</i>

GP your actions were fairly constrained considering the circumstances, you shouldn't beat your self up about it. Few drivers realise what it feels like when some stupid bastard nearly kills you, an experience all to familiar to regular cyclists. Anything that might make divers think twice has to be a good thing.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Surely it wouldn't effect the divers too?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Porridge not Petrol

Dom, drivers don't often realise when they have had a near miss because they are surrounded by a big metal cage which gives them a false sense of security. It is that false sense of security that makes them do such stupid things in the first place.

Ah - I think I know where you're coming from. Divers are also often surrounded by a big metal cage, is that what you meant?
  • Sh4rkybloke
    Sh4rkybloke Posts: 209
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Graeme_S</i>

<b>Divers</b> are also often surrounded by a big metal cage, is that what you meant?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">I think that's purely to give the lovely sharks a bit of a challenge. It'd be no fun if the food was just sitting in the water waiting to be eaten. [:D]

Nothing in life is foolproof, fools are ingenious

Nothing in life is foolproof, fools are ingenious