FIFA waking up to Puerto

OffTheBackAdam
OffTheBackAdam Posts: 1,869
edited May 2007 in The bottom bracket
Looks like Blatter et al have finally woken up to the potential damage that a Gynaecologist can do to professional sportsmen.

Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.
Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.

Comments

• Stark.
    Stark. Posts: 108
    Yes. It's always puzzled me that while cycling clearly has a doping problem, football with its far higher profile, astronomical budgets and even greater pressures appears to be a largely drug-free sport. Admittedly, cycling's problems are deep-rooted - after all drug taking was tacitly accepted for decades. But I just don't buy the idea that it's the only sport with a real problem.

In a few years time we might be applauding cycling for being the only sport that was prepared to lift the lid and actually confront the whole sorry issue.
  • campagchris
    campagchris Posts: 773
    I hope they start to get the footballers,tennis players,and athletes who are involved,but I somehow doubt they will.Its easy to pick on cycling.The spanish seem to be hiding the truth,is that because their golden boy(tennis)is involved as well as their footballers.