vinocough Posts: 56
edited April 2007 in Pro race
ok following campagchris thread who is going to win this classic

my bet is S. Schumacher no not the F1 driver/s

who do you think

Comments

• andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,104
    He's got a good finish on him, especially uphill so he must have a chance. But he's not done much in recent weeks so is he keeping his powder dry or is the form not there?

I can't see past Michael Boogerd, it'll be his last Amstel Gold race and he's won it before and been on the podium for the past 5 years.
  • campagchris
    campagchris Posts: 773
    I think it could be a saunier duval rider as they seem to be flying just now,but Im going for Karsten Kroon as Scott Sunderland said he was going well also and hes from there(I think)
  • Is Cuneugo racing?

Give me pave or give me death!
    Give me pave or give me death!
  • OffTheBackAdam
    OffTheBackAdam Posts: 1,869
    Well "Vinocough", looks like your crystal ball was very well polished and tuned in. Hope you put a few Roubles (or whatever currency Khazakstan uses these days, with that lunatic President of yours!) on Schui!

Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.
    Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,104
    Indeed, good call vinocough.

Who are you looking at to win Fleche Wallone on Wednesday and Liege-Bastogne-Liege on Sunday?
  • vinocough
    vinocough Posts: 56
    Just lucky,but merci beaucoups.
    Im going for the rider who has a name similar to mine for Fleche in
    Vinokourov
    and I think his team mate will go very well in Liege as its one of his goals thats
    Kasheckhin
    the big guns are coming out to play now,heres to two great races.