WANTED - JANUARY ISSUE WITH CALENDAR

paulacar
paulacar Posts: 4
edited March 2007 in The bottom bracket
Can anyone please help? I have been trying in vain to get a copy of January's issue but have failed miserably.

Does anyone know where I can get back issues?

Cheers.[:)]

Comments

• Hi for back issues ring 0870 8374773,incase you don't believe me click on home page,scroll to shop.
  • Cheers, thanks for that, will give them a ring.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by vinocough</i>

Hi for back issues ring 0870 8374773,incase you don't believe me click on home page,scroll to shop.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
  • If you haven't managed to get one you can have my calendar if I can get the bent over 6 inch nail out of it without tearing it[;)]
  • MSAIZ
    MSAIZ Posts: 6
    I think they may have a few issues left in the states. You may try and order one from BarnesandNoble.com. They had several. And we just got them over here in the states within the last two weeks.
  • paulacar
    paulacar Posts: 4
    Hi Chris,

If the offer still stands, can I possible take the calendar? I'd be more than happy to pay for it and for postage if you wish.

I have tried buying a back issue but from Pro Cycling but, unfortunately, they are sold out.

Thanks.[:)]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by campagchris</i>

If you haven't managed to get one you can have my calendar if I can get the bent over 6 inch nail out of it without tearing it[;)]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
  • campagchris
    campagchris Posts: 773
    Forgot to tell you Paula the big circle around May 7th is[:D][;)]