camping and cycling

L60N
L60N Posts: 223
edited June 2007 in Routes
Anybody know of a coog campsite that caters for cyclists? i.e - secure facilities for locking up bikes.

Cheers

Leon

Comments

• lovewales
    lovewales Posts: 411
    I know one just outside Dalby that don't mind you fastening them to the fence. The couple in the tent next to us left œ5K+ of bikes outside for the night just propped on the fence (more money than sense I think)

If every action has an equal and opposite reaction does that mean I will be eaten by a fly?
    If every action has an equal and opposite reaction does that mean I will be eaten by a fly?
  • L60N
    Thats crazy, i would love to go away camping for the weekend, its just the leaving bikes around whilst you walk to the shower blocks etc.

I would be heart broken if me and my partners bikes got stolen. Crappy world we live in..
  • Seagull
    Seagull Posts: 2,814
    Chain your bike into your car, thats what I do. The little hoops that keep the seats in place are ideal for a chain.

my photos NYM biking routes My full Suss My Hardtail
  • Ticaboy
    Ticaboy Posts: 314
    I use one of these:

http://www.sasproducts.com/acatalog/Spy ... nchor.html

There are sold secure GOLD, and I have a heavy sold secure gold chain n padlock to go with it.

GT Avalanche Expert 2006
  • L60N
    Wow [:0] That looks like a neat peice of kit, I had visions of someone tryign to remove it, 100 turns anticlockwise carrying a bike lol! [:o)]