FAO serx72

ratty2k
ratty2k Posts: 3,872
edited July 2007 in Routes
Matt (and anyone else!?) myself and ****o are going to Llandegla tomorrow afternoon....... aiming to be there for 1pm (ish)
Short notice I know, but the weather has caused some probs at work......

Pete.

My Pics Updated!
My Pics !

Whadda ya mean I dont believe in god?
I talk to him everyday....

Comments

• SerX72
    SerX72 Posts: 76
    No can do mate ,could get down there for about 5 at the earliest...

The second half is really muddy and is getting very churned up, Was there on Friday so it's probably getting worse![:D]. Decided to ride the dreaded logs also (first time I've ridden the whole thing) as the detour was not looking too good. Also mind out for the sheep!

Thinking of Penmachno on Sunday mid morning, I'll post a new topic for that..but know you will be struggling to make it, but an opportunity has arisen so I have a few hours on Sunday.
  • ratty2k
    Cool, taking the camera today. We'll see just how muddy it gets, should make some good piccies!
    Yep, I'm stuck at work this weekend again....... enjoy Penmachno!

My Pics Updated!
    My Pics !

• Seagull
    Seagull Posts: 2,814
    Ratty, I'll be going to Llandegla this afternoon, I have a medical nearby this morning then i'm heading up there for 12:30 - 1ish. I have a Dark Blue Mondeo if you see me in the car park give us a shout. I also promise not to talk about Rugby League [;)]

my photos NYM biking routes My full Suss My Hardtail
  • ratty2k
    Cool, I'm in a red Punto, orange saris rack on the back of it--- The fat knacker on a trek will be me.

Dark blue mondeo? Stealth car!?

My Pics Updated!
    My Pics !

• ratty2k
    Well, just to say.... that as always its nice to put a name and face together!
    Seagull showed up (Richard) So the 3 of us went round 'degla. Thanks to the others for waiting for me! Climbs are not my forte.... Niethers the wooden loggy bit when wet either come to think of it!
    And as always, everyone I've met so far has been a jolly decent person!
    Sorry never got to say see ya proper, but COME ON YOU WIRE!!!!!!!

My Pics Updated!
    My Pics !

• Seagull
    Seagull Posts: 2,814
    Great ride, was good to meet Pete. It was certainly quite wet, but i'm sure you'll be caining those climbs soon, especially as you've quit the smoking.

You know my opinion on the Rugby thing [:)] Hopefully i'll be able to get a season ticket next season, its just hit me, I havn't even set foot in the hallowed stadium at Knowsley Road this year (yes I know its a dump, and has open air toilets, but I have sentimental attachments)

my photos NYM biking routes My full Suss My Hardtail
  • ratty2k
    Not going to have to put up with your ground for too much longer..... 2010 ish for the new ground.

I'm just glad you didn't mention the rugby now! Especially the way our season seems to be heading245.gif
    My Pics !