Coed Y Brenin

pmerryman
pmerryman Posts: 236
edited June 2007 in Routes
Went to Coed y Brenin yesterday and rode the MBR, and then rode the Dragons Back today, and I'm absolutely knackered. Cant say enough good things about the trails though, a cracking job done by the Forestry Commision. There should be more trails like them.

Cheers Paul
<hr noshade size="1">
Avalanche 0.5 Disc
Castleshaw

Comments

• lm_trek
    lm_trek Posts: 1,470
    Dragons back is great i did this a couple of months ago, some of the sections are just superb one section i did, just before the forest cafe, that was a killer i know it goes downhill but my suspension was all over the place, i think they had done some work on it but struggled to get some flow, but otherwise great trail

ride it hard and keep it fun!!!
    My Rides: Trek 6500 and Trek Fuel Ex 7and My Blog - Try it out!!
  • pmerryman
    After the cafe is the killer climb, had to push it a little, but there was then a nice big downhill, great.

Cheers Paul
    <hr noshade size="1">
    Avalanche 0.5 Disc
    Castleshaw
  • lm_trek
    lm_trek Posts: 1,470
    tbh i walked most of that climb, bad knee and i knew there was no chance of climbing that hill!! i did start off got 2 mins up the hill then gave up!!

But it was a great dayout, am planning another trip, goin to do the trail that goes the other way next time i cant remember the name but you start going through the bulls horns

ride it hard and keep it fun!!!
    My Rides: Trek 6500 and Trek Fuel Ex 7and My Blog - Try it out!!
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Some people don't rate it, but I spent 3 days there and loved it to bits, excellent.

<center><font color="red">Nothing is more conducive to peace of mind than not having any opinions at all.</font id="red"></center>
    <center>My Pic's & Stuff</center>
  • rhette
    rhette Posts: 1,248
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Some people don't rate it,<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Yeah but they're usually scotish and called Hamish[:D]

[url=hhtp://www.flickr.com/photos/rhette]hhtp://www.flickr.com/photos/rhette[/url]
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    LOL

<center><font color="red">Nothing is more conducive to peace of mind than not having any opinions at all.</font id="red"></center>
    <center>My Pic's & Stuff</center>
  • pmerryman
    How could you not rate it, its just fantastic. Bugsy and pink heifer (or as we called it hefner) were excellent.

Cheers Paul
    <hr noshade size="1">
    Avalanche 0.5 Disc
    Castleshaw
  • Im going in August........

Hurrah![:D]

KP
    Custom Trance
    PUSHED
    Flickr
    <center>
    KP