Any one used these route maps

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited June 2007 in Routes
Looking at buying these for some localish riding once I get back in the saddle.

http://www.bikemaps.co.uk/bundles.htm

Top one Wild Boar bundle. Just want to know are they worth it[?]

Thanks in advance[:)]
Andy

<center><font color="red">Nothing is more conducive to peace of mind than not having any opinions at all.</font id="red"></center>
<center>My Pic's & Stuff</center>

Comments

• DSA244
    DSA244 Posts: 66
    They seem quite expensive in my opinion. I suggest trying vertibtare graphics books as they are good, they have books for many regions. I have the Lake District version which is good (27 routes), you can also buy a CD ROM version to print routes on to A4 rther than ruin your book on the trails.

http://www.v-outdoor.co.uk/products/ind ... ain+Biking
  • DSA244
    DSA244 Posts: 66
    I just realised they have th same books below the paoer maps at the top. Again the books are good and appear better value
  • mrjiey
    mrjiey Posts: 55
    Yeah iv bought a few of them. bought one for Ladybower, and 2 for the lakes. they're good maps, large, plastic covered (forgotten what you call it), with lots of detail on the other side, and even some recommendations...

enjoy your ride...
  • Anonymous
    Yeah I'd looked at that, but it covers rides that at least for the forseeable that I 'm not going to put myself through, Linked to the above as they are produced locally to me, i.e will be of greater use

<center><font color="red">Nothing is more conducive to peace of mind than not having any opinions at all.</font id="red"></center>
  • Anonymous
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mrjiey</i>

Yeah iv bought a few of them. bought one for Ladybower, and 2 for the lakes. they're good maps, large, plastic covered (forgotten what you call it), with lots of detail on the other side, and even some recommendations...

enjoy your ride...
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Does this include a decription/instructions to follow?

• mrjiey
    mrjiey Posts: 55
    yeah it does, quite easy to follow aswell. we'll iv never gotten lost using them...
  • Anonymous
    Good stuff, I'll purchase them then