FAO Nodrog2/NE Lot

RobS
RobS Posts: 131
edited May 2007 in Routes
Hi guys, 2 things.

Gordon,

had bike out tonight, clicking is back, not as much as it used to but still there so i suspect its just my weight on the BB? Also, gears are really wierd tbh, going up the hill after the bridge at chopwell (where i said bye to you all last time i was there) riding up there applying power in middle ring and easiest cog at back it jumped into granny ring a few times.

After that it seemed to settle down and i used the middle ring a fair bit after and no more jumping, do you think i should leave it and see if it happens again or bring it back in?

Thanks a lot Gordon

The rest of you,

omg how much fun is the Power Line? Me and gem rolled the whole thing tonight apart from a couple of the obsticles that we had to push over (drop offs and a rather loose steep turning hill lol) and had an absolute blast. Can't wait to ride it again actually, and it gave me a fair bit of a confidence boost as it was the most technical thing ive ridden so far.

Also tried the rola cola again, faired slightly better than last time, and did not go over the bars this time! (only bashed my nuts on my stem instead LOL)

Hope to see you all there again soon,

Cheers,

Rob

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1">My Site - <font color="brown">robandgem.net</font id="brown">
My Ride - <font color="red">Kona Hoss '06</font id="red"></font id="size1">
-Rob

Kona Hoss 06
My Site - www.robandgem.net

Comments