measure from middle of steerer to middle
of bars

Did that and it came in at 90mm

or is it end to end of stem that I
measure

<div align="left"><font size="1">
My Fury Pics

My Space

My Mods:RockShox Reba Team U-Turn Air, Hayes 9HFX XC Brakes,Truvativ StyloTeam GXP CrankSet
Sram X-7 Shifters,Mavic XM719 Rims,Shamano XT Hubs,Conti Speedkings 2.1 tyres,Shamano XT Cassette,Rhloff SLT99 Chain,V12 Magnisum Pedals,Thomson Elite Seatpost,Selle Italia SLR XC Gelflow sadle,Ritchey WCS Ergo Grips

</font id="size1"> </div id="left">

Comments

• Capt. Concussion
    Capt. Concussion Posts: 1,585
    Middle to middle - you've done it right. [:)]

Derek.

(Where did that bloody tree come from??)

My Orange 5 Pro
    Derek.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    So thats the middle of the headset to the middle of my bars??

<center><font color="red">Nothing is more conducive to peace of mind than not having any opinions at all.</font id="red"></center>
    <center>My Spesh</center>
  • Well yeah thats I what I did

My Fury Pics

My Space

My Mods:RockShox Reba Team U-Turn Air, Hayes 9HFX XC Brakes,Truvativ StyloTeam GXP CrankSet
    Sram X-7 Shifters,Mavic XM719 Rims,Shamano XT Hubs,Conti Speedkings 2.1 tyres,Shamano XT Cassette,Rhloff SLT99 Chain,V12 Magnisum Pedals,Thomson Elite Seatpost,Selle Italia SLR XC Gelflow sadle,Ritchey WCS Ergo Grips

• Anonymous
    Cheers, will come in handy when changing my stem, should really list them on the respective sites. Slightly annoying

<center><font color="red">Nothing is more conducive to peace of mind than not having any opinions at all.</font id="red"></center>
  • Getting a sexy Truvativ Team stem to match my
    Crankset, no idea what degree rise I need they
    do a 5 an 10 version probs go for a 5

http://www.twowheelsgood.co.uk/index.ph ... HSTTM.html Not bad for œ24.99

My Fury Pics

My Space

• Anonymous
    Some Bargains to be had here too