make my neck quite sore and is worse
where helmet straps are, guess it's
the salt in it

I thought there might me a cream or somthing
that can protect the skin abit any ideas[?]

<div align="left"><font size="1">
My Fury Pics

My Space

My Mods:RockShox Reba Team U-Turn Air, Hayes 9HFX XC Brakes,Truvativ StyloTeam GXP CrankSet
Sram X-7 Shifters,Mavic XM719 Rims,Shamano XT Hubs,Conti Speedkings 2.1 tyres,Shamano XT Cassette,Rhloff SLT99 Chain,V12 Magnisum Pedals,Thomson Elite Seatpost,Selle Italia SLR XC Gelflow sadle,Ritchey WCS Ergo Grips

</font id="size1"> </div id="left">

Comments

• wont cream make your face softer, and MORE prone to chaffing?

maybe ur straps are too tight, or your helmet needs fitting better? did you get spare pads with it?

Mark 8-D

My tune of the week:

Tim Deluxe "Let the beats roll" (Feat Simon Franks)
  • BOGEY
    BOGEY Posts: 647
    your best bet is probably just to rinse off the salt with fresh water.

<font color="blue">My Cove Handjob XC</font id="blue">
  • streako
    streako Posts: 2,937
    Some guys wear bandanas to stop the sweat dribbling down from the head.

Incidently, contrary to popular opinion about eating too much salt, if you sweat a lot during exercise it is important to replace the lost salt. Pass the crisps.....

<font size="1"> Streako </font id="size1">
    <font size="1"> Streakos Hardtail</font id="size1">
    <font size="1"> Streakos Full Susser </font id="size1">
  • Also get fitter, as you get fitter you sweat more but lose less salt, so you sweat gets a lot less salty. Also try keeping your electrolyte levels up, plenty of something properly hydrating

My Scott

My Single Speed

Always remember to pick your Uni according to the local trails or you'll be stuck with nowhere to ride for three years!
  • parkpre
    parkpre Posts: 32
    Try applying a bit of savlon to the affected areas before your ride- this works for keeping your nads healthy on a long road ride- same principle!
  • Cheers parkpre will give that a try

My Fury Pics

My Space

My Mods:RockShox Reba Team U-Turn Air, Hayes 9HFX XC Brakes,Truvativ StyloTeam GXP CrankSet
    Sram X-7 Shifters,Mavic XM719 Rims,Shamano XT Hubs,Conti Speedkings 2.1 tyres,Shamano XT Cassette,Rhloff SLT99 Chain,V12 Magnisum Pedals,Thomson Elite Seatpost,Selle Italia SLR XC Gelflow sadle,Ritchey WCS Ergo Grips

• Pippen33
    Pippen33 Posts: 235
    I find that sweatting large amounts, especially after taking a 1g tablet of Vitamin C (is water soluble) that my skin actually looks a lot better. I suppose because salt kills bacteria (some) and vitamin c is an antioxidant.

I pity the people who spend œ50+ on beauty products. I get a great workout, increase my life span (hopefully), strength, aerobic capacity, raise mood, self-esteem, confidence and replanish my skin at the same time.

Stumpy FSR 07
    FSR XC 05
    spammer
  • t shirts often rub around my neck when i get sweaty, is that the sort of thing you mean,,, dont put anything on it and put up with it, and you skin will get used to it,

My GT

feel free to add me if you have got msn,
  • yeah thats what I mean, used a bit or savlon
    helped alot

My Fury Pics

My Space

Sram X-9 Shifters,Mavic XM719 Rims,Shamano XT Hubs,Conti Speedkings 2.1 tyres,Shamano XT Cassette,Rhloff SLT99 Chain,V12 Magnisum Pedals,Thomson Elite Seatpost,Selle Italia SLR XC Gelflow sadle,Ritchey WCS Ergo Grips

• Tony Mc
    Tony Mc Posts: 180
    Salvon works for me

Getting their
    Getting there