Please suggest good cross country routes - London

loveandlightone
loveandlightone Posts: 25
edited June 2007 in Routes
Please suggest some good spots for riding off road in nature - cross country. I ride a litte around local parks but it gets borring. Does anyone know good pleaces may be just outside london please. Also looking for people to meet up.

love and light

Arek

uiding friends to happiness and joys of good life www.loveofgoodlife.co.nr

Rising awareness about natural living and aiding children to live in the real world charity www.worldpeaceinyou.co.nr

Rising awareness about natural living and aiding children to live in the real world charity www.worldpeaceinyou.co.nr

Comments

• explosifpete
    explosifpete Posts: 1,327
    I live in essex and there is some good spots,
    dambury has some really good singletrack woods
    Epping forest is good but a bit tame.
    Also there is the eastway in london, i've never been and it may not be there anymore.
    If you ever want a tour of epping or dambury let me know

pete
  • as a caveat to the above i'd say you make epping as tame as you want to but actually there is some stonking riding to be had there - plenty for everyone, jumps, techie climbs, roots a'plenty, short killer downhills etc. there is often a tendency for people to dismiss it if they don't know where the best bits are

http://www.eppinghardcru.co.uk
  • So anyone fancy doing some cross country in Epping FOrest or other parts of london. I love to come along!

Arek

• I do like your website:

"Do not wear anything with holes in it because energy escapes through those holes living you drained. So patch up those socks holes or get new socks. "

Indeed. There were free socks with this month's MBUK, so the natural order of things has been restored.

[:D]

Bristol Mountain Bike Club
    My bike
  • explosifpete
    explosifpete Posts: 1,327
    hambones has a point, I don't know epping that well but if you want to show me epping i'll show you danbury!

pete