Dalby Forest in the News

Andy B
Andy B Posts: 8,115
edited May 2007 in MTB general
Dalby Forest has just had their official opening day for the new trails, 55km in all, ~23 miles on the red route [:D]

<center>BBC News clip</center>

A lot of the footage is from the skills area, the rest appears to be some of the new red route.

I travel 75 miles each way every other weekend (or so) to get to Dalby, it is worth every mile of driving, Dalby has to be one of the UK's best trail centres.

Go on give it a try, you will be grinning like a loony for 23 miles [:D].

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1"><center><font color="green"><i>Official Forum Potty Mouth 2007</i></font id="green"></center></font id="size1"><font size="1"><hr noshade size="1"><center><font color="violet">My Flickr Album, With <b>new</b> updated bike pics</font id="violet">
<font color="green">Me & My Bikes</font id="green"> <font color="orange">Orange Bikes</font id="orange"> <font color="blue">Howies© </font id="blue"><font color="black">moredirt photo gallery</font id="black">
<font color="purple">'05 C2C Pic's, </font id="purple"><font color="red"> Red Bull Soap Box Race </font id="red"><font color="black">&</font id="black"><font color="brown"> Snowboarding Pics</font id="brown"></center></font id="size1">
2385861000_d125abe796_m.jpg

Comments