REHTAEW GNITNUC

tom_majski
tom_majski Posts: 432
edited July 2007 in The Crudcatcher
CUN<s></s>TING WEATHER!!!!!!!!

I was supposed to go to the shire tonight to ride tomorrow, i've just looked at the forecast. ANOTHER week of rain.

this fu<s></s>cks me off beyond belief! its almost july for fu<s></s>ck sake! and the retard weather people said 'this will be the hottest summer ever' - boll<s></s>ocks - they NEVER get it right!

[/rant][:(!]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by EvilAlex</i>

Clearly they all were raped by hordes of capitalist, communist, black Jewish liberals with excellent dance moves and gigantic penises.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

myspack

Comments

• me_groovy
    me_groovy Posts: 2,877
    it can still be hot and rain.

I'm annoyed because I thought it'd be raining today so didn't bring my bike to work for critical mass tonight. and now it's bright sunshine!

<center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bEavoLa</i>

as i washed my nutsack with my soapy cloth i couldn't help but release a slight "Yaaaaarrrgh"...
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">I killed the president of paraguay with a fork. how have you been?</center>
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,978
    Met office have issued severe weather warnings again......Joy.........If you're a duck.

<b><font size="1"><center><font color="red">When God created mountains he meant them for climbing, not to be used as glorified toboggan runs.</font id="red"></center>
    <center> <font color="blue">Riding for <i>Team Cake </i>in 2007</font id="blue"></center></font id="size1"></b>
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • robb_o
    robb_o Posts: 332
    I've been able to get out and ride most nights this week with no problems in Basingstoke...
    it's just not been sunny.

<hr noshade size="1"><h6><center><font color="blue">I like to go for a drive on a bicycle.
    </font id="blue"></center></h6>
  • blacksun
    blacksun Posts: 381
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by tom_majski</i>

CUN<s></s>TING WEATHER!!!!!!!!

I was supposed to go to the shire tonight to ride tomorrow, i've just looked at the forecast. ANOTHER week of rain.

this fu<s></s>cks me off beyond belief! its almost july for fu<s></s>ck sake! and the retard weather people said 'this will be the hottest summer ever' - boll<s></s>ocks - they NEVER get it right!

[/rant][:(!]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by EvilAlex</i>

Clearly they all were raped by hordes of capitalist, communist, black Jewish liberals with excellent dance moves and gigantic penises.

myspack

You're in England, you know the weather is always sh<u></u>it. Live with it and stop crying.

<hr noshade size="1">
    <font size="1">'You don't like smurfs?'

'Fu<u></u>ck those little blue bast<u></u>ards. They look like a town of deformed fetuses that were suffocated and thrown into a mushroom patch'.</font id="size1">
    I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally ~ W. C. Fields
  • TSawyer
    TSawyer Posts: 721
    Unless its like this you have no reason to whine.
    02_thunderstorm_night.jpg

(Just wanted to show off)