FAO: Jonny

JammyH
JammyH Posts: 929
edited June 2007 in The Crudcatcher
Your contribution to the Eclectic Mix was the Polysics. Saw them at O2 Wireless, thought they were bloody brilliant.

Can you send me some more please?

<font color="pink">James x</font id="pink">
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by DJIP</i>

Your bike reminds me of a Praying Mantis.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
I brake for Scholars, Priests and no apparent reason.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by DJIP</i>

Comments

• Jonny
    Jonny Posts: 4,374
    Sure can dude. Was going to go to Wireless, but ticket problems meant none of us could get tickets...

Wanna message me your email? I'll add you to MSN, I have an idea...
    logoid4.jpg
  • carey8
    carey8 Posts: 222
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Jonny</i>

Sure can dude. Was going to go to Wireless, but ticket problems meant none of us could get tickets...

Have you got a rubber?

Eh, eh? See what i did there?
    <font color="red"><font size="6">FAIL.</font id="size6"> </font id="red">

<h6>EatMe</h6>
    <h6>EatMe</h6>
  • JammyH
    JammyH Posts: 929
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Jonny</i>

I only found out I was going the day before, when a mate text me saying she had a spare ticket! [:D]