Family guy

Og Monster
Og Monster Posts: 131
edited June 2007 in The Crudcatcher
FTUUW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KghzMaaJPRE

<center><u><font size="5"><font color="red">Beauty</font id="red"></font id="size5"> <font size="3"><font color="blue">And</font id="blue"></font id="size3"> <font size="2"><font color="limegreen">The</font id="limegreen"></font id="size2"> <font size="1"><font color="black">Beast</font id="black"></font id="size1"></u></center>

<div align="left"><b><font color="teal">Le Forum</font id="teal"></b></div id="left">
Not pleased with this new sig!

Comments

• neil h
    neil h Posts: 499
    search for stewie griffins finest moments on there. its hilarious.
  • The Joe Show
    The Joe Show Posts: 9,413
    We already knew Family Guy is FTW.

We don't need your boredom inspired-youtube surfing to tell us.

<hr noshade size="1"><b><center><font size="1"><font color="black">Twenty</font id="black">
    <font color="black">Carrera</font id="black">
    <font color="black">Nissan</font id="black">
    </font id="size1"></b> <font size="1">
    Myspazzzzz
    </font id="size1"><font size="1"><font color="brown"><b>WDI</b></font id="brown"></font id="size1"></center><hr noshade size="1">
    Less gears, more beers.
  • Og Monster
    Og Monster Posts: 131
    Im so bored. Joe, dance for me!

<center><u><font size="5"><font color="red">Beauty</font id="red"></font id="size5"> <font size="3"><font color="blue">And</font id="blue"></font id="size3"> <font size="2"><font color="limegreen">The</font id="limegreen"></font id="size2"> <font size="1"><font color="black">Beast</font id="black"></font id="size1"></u></center>

<div align="left"><b><font color="teal">Le Forum</font id="teal"></b></div id="left">
    Not pleased with this new sig!
  • nirveous
    nirveous Posts: 79
    It's Ipecac. It's disgusting, I've looked at real videos of it, and that clip isn't exaggerating <i>that</i> much. It used to be a medicine, to get rid of poison, but even a teaspoon-full makes people hurl, LOADS. I watched something where a tramp got paid $200 to down a whole bottle of it, truly disgusting.
    He then agreed to lick up his own vomit for more money. [:(]

<hr noshade size="1"><font color="pink">The Hardrock</font id="pink">
  • skamanfrank
    skamanfrank Posts: 615
    Family Guy will never cease to make me smile :)

Frank

<hr noshade size="1">
    <center><b>2007 Forum Sexiest Member</b></center>
    <center>Myspace</center>
    <div align="right"><font size="1">STILL laughing at: <font color="red">Dmrsidekick2</font id="red"></font id="size1"></div id="right">
    Frank

I can't be bothered to get my sig working
  • hazzahulme
    hazzahulme Posts: 1,321
    I'd find Family Guy a lot more amusing if it weren't for people sending me youtube links to it every fu<s></s>cking minute.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Oldmacdonald</i>

hazzahulme - Official second best font-of-all-knowledge 2007.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
  • sjdrifnfo
    sjdrifnfo Posts: 66
    Family Guy was ace up until the end of season 4. Since then its gone downhill quite a bit.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by homers double</i>

No you didn't, you lie, exaggerate and bullsh<s></s>it you way through life to try and feed your ego, which quite frankly is the size of a deflated cum catcher on the end of a midgets condom.
    mbukircjpgbv0.jpg
  • mmm_pie
    mmm_pie Posts: 1,934
    Why the hell would we want to watch youtube clips when we could watch whole episodes elsewhere?

<hr noshade size="1"><i><font color="red">"Victory belongs to the most persevering."</i></font id="red">
    LOGO2.jpg
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mmm_pie</i>

Why the hell would we want to watch youtube clips when we could watch whole episodes elsewhere?

<hr noshade size="1"><i><font color="red">"Victory belongs to the most persevering."</i></font id="red">

Where?

Everywhere i know got taken off because of licensing. Same as the Simpsons and Futurama.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mbukjames</i>

Why should I shut up? I have as much <b>write</b> as you guys to say something.. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
  • mmm_pie
    ww.alluc.org

Don't directly link to it, improves google ranking too much and increases the chance of the site being taken down.

LOGO2.jpg
  • JammyH
    JammyH Posts: 929
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mmm_pie</i>

ww.alluc.org

Don't directly link to it, improves google ranking too much and increases the chance of the site being taken down.

Ipecac

<font color="pink">James x</font id="pink">
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by DJIP</i>

Your bike reminds me of a Praying Mantis.
    I brake for Scholars, Priests and no apparent reason.
    <font color="pink">James x</font id="pink">
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by DJIP</i>

Your bike reminds me of a Praying Mantis.
    I brake for Scholars, Priests and no apparent reason.
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mmm_pie</i>

ww.alluc.org

Nope. It was all taken off. (The Family guy, Simpsons etc)

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mbukjames</i>

Why should I shut up? I have as much <b>write</b> as you guys to say something.. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
  • jamiejim
    jamiejim Posts: 244
    tv-links.co.uk
    MBUK
  • mmm_pie
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by DirtJumper3200</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mmm_pie</i>

ww.alluc.org

Nope. It was all taken off. (The Family guy, Simpsons etc)

Have you even tried it?

I watched most of season 3 last night.

LOGO2.jpg
  • JinjaNinja
    JinjaNinja Posts: 1,033
    It has all come back up now on the smaller websites like Veoh host them. Fox can't be arsed to sue them, only google(youtube)

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1"><font color="green"><center><i>Originally posted by John</i>

It'll be like being tw<s></s>ated in the face by the 60s.</center>
    </font id="green"></font id="size1">
    <font color="brown"><center>Join us HERE!</center></font id="brown">
    logo.jpg