The postmen are ghey

maximus44
maximus44 Posts: 1,058
edited June 2007 in The Crudcatcher
were the shmuck are my boxxers? they are 3 days late. On a totaly unrelated subject when is the postal strike?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by JinjaNinja</i>
Sound "pimp"

So what, they shout out derogitory sexist comments when you pass people?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by JinjaNinja</i>
Sound "pimp"

Comments

• Sam B256
    Sam B256 Posts: 73
    Tomorrow, read it in the post office.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Alex</i>

[dance] I'm Simon's Friend [/dance] <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Alex</i>

[dance] I\'m Simon\'s Friend [/dance] <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
  • xc-andy
    xc-andy Posts: 174
    i think it starts tonight lasting through friday.
    Lazy feckless rubber band dropping tarts they are.

My ride
  • maximus44
    maximus44 Posts: 1,058
    so no chance of getting forks before sat?

Sound "pimp"

Sound "pimp"

• alexhill
    alexhill Posts: 366
    the boxxers are coming in the post?...Jesus, I'd expect them to come by courier.
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by XC-Andy</i>

Lazy feckless rubber band dropping tarts they are.

If you knew why they are stiking, you would understand.

<center>
    <font face="Arial">Zoo Pitbull</font id="Arial">

<font face="Arial">Turner DHR</font id="Arial"></center>
    <center>
    <font>Zoo Pitbull</font>

<font>Turner DHR</font></center>
  • xc-andy
    why are they striking ?

My ride
  • It's over pay (the lack of), working conditions, staff treatment and job losses.

Basicaly, they're paid uber poor amounts for what they do and in the weathers they do.

There's also arguments about employment. Full time people are leaving and being replaced by part timers.

Just the tip of the iceberg really, I deal with them every day and it's been boiling to a head for ages now.
    <center>
    <font>Zoo Pitbull</font>

<font>Turner DHR</font></center>
  • DahnHilla
    DahnHilla Posts: 2,917
    Have they considered asking for pay rises?
    Or perhaps doing what everyone else does. If you don't like your job find another one!

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1">
    <b><center>You may Proceed.</b></center>
    <i><b><font color="red"><center>Saturate </font id="red"><font color="black">with</font id="black"><font color="red"> cider </font id="red"><font color="black">for</font id="black"><font color="red"> gratuitous </font id="red"><font color="black">sign</font id="black"><font color="red"> destruction</font id="red"></i></center></b>
    <center>
    </center></font id="size1"><div align="right"><font color="black"><b>5</div id="right"></b></font id="black">
    <hr noshade size="1"><font size="1">
    <b><center>You may Proceed.</b></center>
    <i><b><font color="red"><center>Saturate </font id="red"><font color="black">with</font id="black"><font color="red"> cider </font id="red"><font color="black">for</font id="black"><font color="red"> gratuitous </font id="red"><font color="black">sign</font id="black"><font color="red"> destruction</font id="red"></i></center></b>
    <center>
    </center></font id="size1"><div align="right"><font color="black"><b>5</div id="right"></b></font id="black">
  • xc-andy
    sounds like they should have paid more attention at school.

My ride