Solent Coasts Cycling Challenge

bernardsullivan
bernardsullivan Posts: 5
edited June 2007 in MTB rides
Why not sign up for this super event before it is too late? It takes place on June 23rd and is a one day challenge of 66 miles around the coasts of Hampshire and the Isle of Wight. Only 250 riders are allowed to take part and it is filling up fast! It involves 6 great ferry journeys and the crossings are all either free or heavily subsidided. Check the website at www.solent-challenge.org.uk and raise some sponsorship to support a couple of great charities that have no paid staff, so all your money raised really hits the mark.<font color="red"></font id="red">

Comments

• T-XC
    T-XC Posts: 38
    i would if i had known about a month befour not a week. shame because i would do it but now i dont have enough time to raise œ100. i will do it next year.

Giant XTC SX

Ferrari all the way!
    Giant XTC SX

Ferrari all the way!
  • Please don't let the œ100 put you off at this late stage. It isn't a condition of entry anyway. Just do what you can and enjoy! What does work well for fund-raising though is the "Just Giving" site, which makes life so much easier as you don't have to chase sponsors for money afterwards.