We all like

Fulltime Slacker
Fulltime Slacker Posts: 861
edited May 2007 in The Crudcatcher
Clios dont we? iirc there was a big vote over a clio n corsa and the clio won by miles even though im partial to a corsa..

<b><font size="1">Bikes innit</font id="size1"></b>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by homers double</i>

But he's French.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
<b><font size="1">My Bikes innit</font id="size1"></b>
<b><font size="1">My space innit</font id="size1"></b>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by homers double</i>

But he\'s French.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Comments

• abul
    abul Posts: 347
    newer models or the older shape

<font color="red"><i>Az</i></font id="red">
    <center>
    <font color="purple">...!!!... I couldnt fix your brakes... So i made your horn louder ...!!!...</font id="purple">
    Scott
    </center>
    i used to have a sig [;)]
  • anto164
    anto164 Posts: 3,500
    clio, mk 2.5, cheap and cheerful! i got one FFS!

<b><font color="red"> MON BICI!!
    myspaz</b></font id="red">
  • the one after the boxy ones such as this http://www.whatcar.co.uk/car-review-readers.aspx?RT=339

But he's French.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

But he\'s French.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
  • The Joe Show
    The Joe Show Posts: 9,413
    Those ones drive real nicely.

The first car i drove was a 1.9TD Clio and it was absolutely lovely.

<hr noshade size="1"><b><center><font size="1"><font color="black">Twenty</font id="black">
    <font color="black">Carrera</font id="black">
    <font color="black">Nissan</font id="black">
    </font id="size1"></b> <font size="1">
    Myspazzzzz
    </font id="size1"><font size="1"><font color="brown"><b>WDI</b></font id="brown"></font id="size1"></center><hr noshade size="1">
    Less gears, more beers.
  • mmm_pie
    mmm_pie Posts: 1,934
    mmm yeah I really want a bonnet flattening my face while I drive

Does no one watch watchdog anymore?

---|31|{œ---
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by haleybunny</i>

Sometimes it overheats. You have to make sure it's in a ventilated place all the time.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    LOGO2.jpg
  • anto164
    hmm... how many clios have you seen with the bonnet smashed up? i havent seen any at all, only on the telly.

• mmm_pie
    Well you're not likely to see them on the road, are you.

---|31|{œ---
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by haleybunny</i>

Sometimes it overheats. You have to make sure it's in a ventilated place all the time.
    LOGO2.jpg
  • Lee_erm
    Lee_erm Posts: 56
    I want a 172 cup, it's never going to happen though, well not for a few years at least.

<center><i><font color="orange">absolutely</font id="orange"></i><font color="red"><i>herming</i></font id="red"><i><font color="orange">along</font id="orange"></i>. </center>

<font size="1"><font color="beige">RIP rich</font id="beige"></font id="size1">
  • mmm_pie
    I want a Renault Espace F1 from Gran Turismo :D

---|31|{œ---

LOGO2.jpg
  • anto164
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Fulltime Slacker</i>

AIDs dont we? iirc there was a big vote over aids n hepititis c and aids won by miles even though im partial to a bit of hepititis.

<b><font size="1">Bikes innit</font id="size1"></b>

• dan_trials
    dan_trials Posts: 597
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mmm_pie</i>

mmm yeah I really want a bonnet flattening my face while I drive

Does no one watch watchdog anymore?

---|31|{œ---

Hows that work then? The bonnet opens forewards. *looks on the net for watchdog episodes*
    [edit]Actually no, it opens backward, was thinking of the earlier model![/edit]
    <hr noshade size="1"><center>Giant<font size="1">(updated 31/03/07!)</font id="size1"> <font color="red">Ashton</font id="red"> <font color="green">Land Rover</font id="green"><font size="1">(updated 31/03/07!)</font id="size1"> <font color="black">H.P.I.</font id="black"><font size="1">(new!)</font id="size1"></center>
  • hardrock07
    hardrock07 Posts: 56
    I don't like at all! Haven't driven one but my friends has the hardest suspension in the world.. so uncomfortable, awful plastic interior, and failing to start on several occasions.. Plus seem a bit expensive compared to the competition.
  • Mattie
    Mattie Posts: 6,680
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Fulltime Slacker</i>

iirc there was a big vote over a clio n corsa and the clio won by miles even though im partial to a corsa..<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

If I'm not mistaken, that was my poll.

Yeah the Clio won by miles in the end.

<font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Flurry</i>

did you do a Mattie?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></font id="size1">
    <font size="1"><center><b>"Most Likely To Die First" as voted for in the Forum Awards 2007</b></font id="size1"></center>
    "Most Likely To Die First" as voted for in the Forum Awards 2007
  • hazzahulme
    hazzahulme Posts: 1,321
    I've got a Clio too and it handles like a beast.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Oldmacdonald</i>

hazzahulme - Official second best font-of-all-knowledge 2007.
  • anto164
    THE ONE preoblem i have with my clio, is the rattles, but once the music is up to a suitable level, then you dont notice it. and i have the uprated stereo from renault, with the 22watters instead of the 15watters. 4x22 watt speakers in the door panels, and two tweeters.