thingummijigger Posts: 107
edited May 2007 in The Crudcatcher
wearing my boxers, is it weird i find that sexy? o__O

<center>Clicky!</center>
m_18681cb24b302621fe44bd3d8cadd289.gif

Comments

• Tom
    Tom Posts: 5,945
    no. its weird that any girl would go out with you.

<center><font color="blue"><u><b>Killing? No. No satisfaction. Everything up until the killing, will be a gas.</u></b></font id="blue"></center>
  • possibly, are u wearing her thongs?

<b><font size="1">Bikes innit</font id="size1"></b>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by homers double</i>

But he's French.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    <b><font size="1">My Bikes innit</font id="size1"></b>
    <b><font size="1">My space innit</font id="size1"></b>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by homers double</i>

But he\'s French.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
  • Lee_erm
    Lee_erm Posts: 56
    If they have skid marks on, no.

<center><i><font color="orange">absolutely</font id="orange"></i><font color="red"><i>herming</i></font id="red"><i><font color="orange">along</font id="orange"></i>. </center>

<font size="1"><font color="beige">RIP rich</font id="beige"></font id="size1">
  • anto164
    anto164 Posts: 3,500
    it means you're GA<s></s>Y!.

<font size="1">GA<s></s>Y!, </font id="size1">
    <font size="2">GA<s></s>Y!, </font id="size2">
    <font size="3">GA<s></s>Y!, </font id="size3">
    <font size="4">GA<s></s>Y!, </font id="size4">
    <font size="5">GA<s></s>Y!,</font id="size5">
    <font size="6">GA<s></s>Y!.</font id="size6">

<b><font color="red"> MON BICI!!
    myspaz</b></font id="red">
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Tom</i>

<center><font color="blue"><u><b>Killing? No. No satisfaction. Everything up until the killing, will be a gas.</u></b></font id="blue"></center>
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

or you for that matter.

and no, she has no thongs [:O] [:p]

<center>Clicky!</center>
  • anto164
    LOL... she MUST be age 60+ granny pants FTL.

• bEavoLa
    bEavoLa Posts: 2,809
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by thingummijigger</i>

my sister...wearing my boxers, is it weird i find that sexy? o__O

yes

and sick

(unless she's hot)

<center><font color="red"><font face="Arial Black">i have a shiny new bouncy bike[:D]</font id="Arial Black"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font face="Arial Black">and a shiny stiff one too![;)]</font id="Arial Black"></font id="red"></center>
    <font size="1"><center>these are the old skool</center></font id="size1">
    <font size="1"><b><center>Scott YZ1 Saracen 2.SixDMR Sidekick2Kona StabDeeLux</font id="size1"></b></center>
  • hahaha, or not, almost 17 if you must know, and since im the same age its not creepy [:D]

and yes, granny pants FTUL so thats why she doesnt wear them!

<center>Clicky!</center>
  • Tom
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by thingummijigger</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Tom</i>

or you for that matter.

and no, she has no thongs [:O] [:p]

<center>Clicky!</center>

BUUUUUUUUUURN

• anto164

hahaha, or not, almost 57 if you must know, and since im not the same age its not creepy [:D]

and yes, granny pants FTUL so thats why i wear hers instead!

<center>Clicky!</center>

• Moriarti
    Moriarti Posts: 610

wearing my boxers, is it weird i find that sexy? o__O

<center>Clicky!</center>

girls in boxers are well sexy. nearly as much as they are in just a shirt

Im not Gangsta, I just leanthat way...
  • mmm_pie
    mmm_pie Posts: 1,934
    It means shes a man.

---|31|{œ---
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by haleybunny</i>

Sometimes it overheats. You have to make sure it's in a ventilated place all the time.
    LOGO2.jpg
  • 17 and she has no thongs, i'd ditch her now

But he's French.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

But he\'s French.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
  • Moriarti
    Moriarti Posts: 610
    does she have french knickers? they are the future

• anto164

has a co<s></s>ck, is it weird i find that sexy? o__O

<center>Clicky!</center>

• indeed she does, im glad at least one other forumite agrees with me here, altohugh i did expect the likes of anto and tom...

<center>Clicky!</center>
  • hardrock07
    hardrock07 Posts: 56
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Moriarti</i>

God yes.
  • anto164
    ahh, pix of your gf in just your boxers, or she doesnt exist. YOU KNOW THE FORUM RULES.

• dan_trials
    dan_trials Posts: 597
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Moriarti</i>

Absolutley!

<hr noshade size="1"><center>Giant<font size="1">(updated 31/03/07!)</font id="size1"> <font color="red">Ashton</font id="red"> <font color="green">Land Rover</font id="green"><font size="1">(updated 31/03/07!)</font id="size1"> <font color="black">H.P.I.</font id="black"><font size="1">(new!)</font id="size1"></center>
  • Tom

indeed she does, im glad at least one other forumite agrees with me here, altohugh i did expect the likes of anto and tom...

<center>Clicky!</center>

make stupid statements, expect stupid answers

• she says if i post them, then she will hate me. [:(]

<center>Clicky!</center>