I feel dirty...

whyamihere
whyamihere Posts: 7,700
edited May 2007 in The Crudcatcher
Just installed Wine and the Windows versions of Firefox and Flash because I can't be bothered to wait for Adobe to release a 64 bit version for Linux...

Am I going to hell?

Comments

• JammyH
    JammyH Posts: 929
    Although I have no idea what you just said, my vote is yes.

<font color="pink">James x</font id="pink">
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by TE</i>

I know Jammy personally (ahem), he's known with mates as the 'slutty one' [:D]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    I brake for Scholars, Priests and no apparent reason.
    <font color="pink">James x</font id="pink">
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by DJIP</i>

Your bike reminds me of a Praying Mantis.
    I brake for Scholars, Priests and no apparent reason.
  • jamiejim
    jamiejim Posts: 244
    patience is a virtue
    MBUK
  • DahnHilla
    DahnHilla Posts: 2,917
    You certainly are, but I doubt this is the reason for it.

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1">
    <b><center>You may Proceed.</b></center>
    <i><b><font color="red"><center>Saturate </font id="red"><font color="black">with</font id="black"><font color="red"> cider </font id="red"><font color="black">for</font id="black"><font color="red"> gratuitous </font id="red"><font color="black">sign</font id="black"><font color="red"> destruction</font id="red"></i></center></b>
    <center>
    </center></font id="size1">
    <hr noshade size="1"><font size="1">
    <b><center>You may Proceed.</b></center>
    <i><b><font color="red"><center>Saturate </font id="red"><font color="black">with</font id="black"><font color="red"> cider </font id="red"><font color="black">for</font id="black"><font color="red"> gratuitous </font id="red"><font color="black">sign</font id="black"><font color="red"> destruction</font id="red"></i></center></b>
    <center>
    </center></font id="size1"><div align="right"><font color="black"><b>5</div id="right"></b></font id="black">
  • TSawyer
    TSawyer Posts: 721
    I have no idea what any of that meant.

<center><font color="pink">I Love Horses</font id="pink"></center>
  • whyamihere
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by jamiejim</i>
    patience is a virtue<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Note: It will probably never exist.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    You could wait and wait and wait and wait. Or complain.
    Or just deal with the fact that you've just come across one of the main major hurdles to Linux.

I'd love to see the faces on dell support staff when their customers start phoning in asking how to run the latest PC games on a Linux box!

<hr noshade size="1">
    My trusty steed
    1999 marin wolfridge, Marzocchi Jr Ts, Saint cranks, D321 rims, Hope C2s, raceface bits and bobs, XT running gear. All vintage stuff! (apart from the saints)
    <hr noshade size="1">
  • rubber side up
    rubber side up Posts: 2,150
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by whyamihere</i>

I can't be bothered to wait for Adobe to release a 64 bit version for Linux...

i went back to xp pro after nvidia failed to produce 64 bit drivers for my gfx card. i don't know wether companies arent expecting 64 bit to come to anything, because they dont seem too rushed to do anything about it. [V]

<hr noshade size="1"><center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by EvilAlex</i>

Something round here tastes bad. Could be plain old bad taste.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></center>www.mtb-bitz.co.uk - Bitz for you & your mountain bike. pinkbike
    </center>www.mtb-bitz.co.uk - Bitz for you & your mountain bike. pinkbike
  • John
    John Posts: 2,499
    Il just be using whatever programes/components I like on my windows PC then,

I just dont see the point of messing with Linux when you get problems like that.

havent fallen off,
    im just having a rest

Updated [:D] <font color="red">Glory</font id="red"> <font color="red">Jackal</font id="red">

Safe as Fu<s></s>ck Pushbike Bullsh<s></s>it and <font color="red">Wideopen Mag.</font id="red">
  • rubber side up
    rubber side up Posts: 2,150
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by John</i>

Il just be using whatever programes/components I like on my windows PC then,

I just dont see the point of messing with Linux when you get problems like that.

havent fallen off,
    im just having a rest

Updated [:D] <font color="red">Glory</font id="red"> <font color="red">Jackal</font id="red">

Safe as Fu<s></s>ck Pushbike Bullsh<s></s>it and <font color="red">Wideopen Mag.</font id="red">

you get problems like that with windows. that was my above point [;)]

<hr noshade size="1"><center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by EvilAlex</i>

Something round here tastes bad. Could be plain old bad taste.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></center>www.mtb-bitz.co.uk - Bitz for you & your mountain bike. pinkbike
    </center>www.mtb-bitz.co.uk - Bitz for you & your mountain bike. pinkbike
  • John
    John Posts: 2,499
    Really? TBH its hard to get that from that post, Looks more like you went back to XP to solve the problem.

havent fallen off,
    im just having a rest

• whyamihere
    Maybe he went back from Vista 64 or XP 64?
  • whyamihere
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by John</i>
    I just dont see the point of messing with Linux when you get problems like that.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Because it's easier and more intuitive than Windows.

And it's free.