Thule bike rack dropped on toe equals...

bEavoLa
bEavoLa Posts: 2,809
edited May 2007 in The Crudcatcher
pwetty colours

[V]

while assembling a T2 Thule bike rack for a customer in the shop yesterday, the hitch bar (essentially a 2" square steel pole - approx 4' long and about 30lbs) slipped out of it's mount and fell - end on - onto my toe.

i've never wanted to shout "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK" so much in my life, but with the customer (and the rest of the shop) within earshot i couldn't...

no riding for me today...and its the first non-rainy day in a week

(pi<s></s>ssflaps)

<center><font color="red"><font face="Arial Black">i have a shiny new bouncy bike[:D]</font id="Arial Black"></font id="red"></center>
<center><font color="red"><font face="Arial Black">and a shiny stiff one too![;)]</font id="Arial Black"></font id="red"></center>
<font size="1"><center>these are the old skool</center></font id="size1">
<font size="1"><b><center>Scott YZ1 Saracen 2.SixDMR Sidekick2Kona StabDeeLux</font id="size1"></b></center>

Comments

• rubber side up
    rubber side up Posts: 2,150
    <s>wookie feet</s> unlucky dude. looks seriously painful.

<hr noshade size="1"><center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by EvilAlex</i>

Something round here tastes bad. Could be plain old bad taste.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></center>www.mtb-bitz.co.uk - Bitz for you & your mountain bike. pinkbike
    </center>www.mtb-bitz.co.uk - Bitz for you & your mountain bike. pinkbike
  • wiltonjh
    wiltonjh Posts: 59
    Agh! I did that with a can of beans once, and that's nowhere near as heavy as that post. Feckin eck.
    Get better soon. (and wax those toes. [:P])
  • bEavoLa
    bEavoLa Posts: 2,809
    i shaved my toes once...

...had goddamn toe-stubble afterwards

(very unpleasant and itchy. why do my toes need hair on them anyways? not like you can style that sh!t!)

<center><font color="red"><font face="Arial Black">i have a shiny new bouncy bike[:D]</font id="Arial Black"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font face="Arial Black">and a shiny stiff one too![;)]</font id="Arial Black"></font id="red"></center>
    <font size="1"><center>these are the old skool</center></font id="size1">
    <font size="1"><b><center>Scott YZ1 Saracen 2.SixDMR Sidekick2Kona StabDeeLux</font id="size1"></b></center>
  • s7ick
    s7ick Posts: 16
    I've just came a cropper outside on my little fun box while trying to learn how to x-up, but lost balance on the landing and sort of had half my body on my bike and half off while being dragged along the floor... I then whacked the side of my knee on the stem and have now got a bruise about 4" X 4"..Oh the agony!

<hr noshade size="1">
    I've found Jesus!
    He was behind the sofa the whole time..

I seem to have a severe addiction for [;)]

Pinkbike Album!!
    <hr noshade size="1">
    I\'ve found Jesus!

Pinkbike Album!!(UPDATED PIXS!)
  • wiltonjh
    wiltonjh Posts: 59
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bEavoLa</i>

i shaved my toes once...

...had goddamn toe-stubble afterwards

(very unpleasant and itchy. why do my toes need hair on them anyways? not like you can style that sh!t!)

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yeah, but on that same stem, why does your ass need hair on it anyways? not like you can OR would want to style that sh!t either!

Also, note i said wax - i thunk about the consequences of shavin em.
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Unlucky! Although I must say, you do have rather sexy toes.....[;)]

<hr noshade size="1"><b><center><font size="1"><font color="blue">Team</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">Cake</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">Official</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">Rider</font id="blue">
    ><font color="green"><b>Lama Cycles</font id="green"></b><font color="green"> <i>"Attitude with Spit"</i></font id="green"> <</font id="size1">
    Official Forum Legend 2006 & 2007</b></center>
  • UH DH
    UH DH Posts: 4,160
    Can you plait toehair? You would look good in sandals with toenytails.

<font size="1"><b><font color="red">QUERTY QUERTY QUERTY</font id="red"></b></font id="size1">

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by the abductor</i>
    ++kschhh-schhh++ Madeline, I AM your father ++kschhh-schhh++<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Check out my site - http://www.trail-dog.co.uk
    It's good for you.
  • rubber side up
    rubber side up Posts: 2,150
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by s7ick</i>

I've just came a cropper outside on my little fun box while trying to learn how to x-up, but lost balance on the landing and sort of had half my body on my bike and half off while being dragged along the floor... I then whacked the side of my knee on the stem and have now got a bruise about 4" X 4"..Oh the agony!

<hr noshade size="1">
    I've found Jesus!

Pinkbike Album!!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Try being bounced down a rough ply wood landing ramp and across a section of gravel drive on your bare knees when the bike decides to run away.

<hr noshade size="1"><center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by EvilAlex</i>

Something round here tastes bad. Could be plain old bad taste.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></center>www.mtb-bitz.co.uk - Bitz for you & your mountain bike. pinkbike
    </center>www.mtb-bitz.co.uk - Bitz for you & your mountain bike. pinkbike
  • hunter145
    hunter145 Posts: 79
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by s7ick</i>

<hr noshade size="1">
    I've found Jesus!

Pinkbike Album!!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Meh, big bruises don't hurt its the little ones you want to watch out for.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><font color="blue"><i>Originally posted by Alx</i>

Going for someone's testicles is too low, too unmanly. Go with the butt-rape.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></font id="blue">