Today..

Sam B256
Sam B256 Posts: 73
edited May 2007 in The Crudcatcher
Was intresting...

I had my job interview this morning (even though i dont think it qualifies for a job interview), then i went up town with my sister.

She went into ann summers and proceeded to tell me that ever since using genital rub (i didnt know how else to put it) she couldn't get wet, and then started asking me about which one was the best. I just shrugged. [xx(]

How is everyone elses day been??[:)]

<hr noshade size="1">I Did Follow The Dog On The 6th May, 2006 And Enjoyed Every Second Of It, Even The Fight With The Tree. SimonB256: "I May Have A Little Downhiller Eventually" [:D]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Alex</i>

[dance] I\'m Simon\'s Friend [/dance] <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Comments

• DJIP
    DJIP Posts: 1,724
    EW your sister is wrong!

<b>Winner of the "Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite" award</b>

<div align="right">Myspace</div id="right"><div align="left">Bebo</div id="left">
    Little Purple Patriot :D
  • JinjaNinja
    JinjaNinja Posts: 1,033
    Umm, what would "genital rub" be? Lube?

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1"><font color="green"><center><i>Originally posted by John</i>

It'll be like being tw<s></s>ated in the face by the 60s.</center>
    </font id="green"></font id="size1">
    <font color="brown"><center>Join us HERE!</center></font id="brown">
    logo.jpg
  • November
    November Posts: 130
    Scary stuff. Very. Scary.

<font size="1">I promised myself I wouldn't ever.. but here we go..(MySpace)</font id="size1">
    <font size="1">Wondering who I am, what I'm doing here and whether or not I ride a bike? Read Novs answers to all the FAQ here!</font id="size1">
    <font size="1">Mah Pwetty <3 Deserves some loving at least :P</font id="size1">
  • JinjaNinja
    Cmon, let me into the secrets of goo spread inbetween the legs... pwese

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1"><font color="green"><center><i>Originally posted by John</i>

logo.jpg
  • Sam B256
    Yup..

Lube exactly..

Yup, she even asked me if i struggle to get wet, and what her and her grandad boyfriend get up to. I just told her shut up! [:P]

<hr noshade size="1">I Did Follow The Dog On The 6th May, 2006 And Enjoyed Every Second Of It, Even The Fight With The Tree. SimonB256: "I May Have A Little Downhiller Eventually" [:D]
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Alex</i>

[dance] I\'m Simon\'s Friend [/dance] <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
  • Sam B256
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by JinjaNinja</i>

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

She asked me about durex tingle, durex heat, and durenx something else. Its very disturbing [xx(]

• November
    Cor. I think the furthest I ever got to discussing such things with my brother was when I caught him at a party with lipstick on his cheek and laughed at him.

<font size="1">I promised myself I wouldn't ever.. but here we go..(MySpace)</font id="size1">
    <font size="1">Wondering who I am, what I'm doing here and whether or not I ride a bike? Read Novs answers to all the FAQ here!</font id="size1">
  • Matt
    Matt Posts: 5,288
    Talking about secks with siblings FTUL.

<hr noshade size="1">
    Chaparral
  • Sam B256
    I wish my sisters and brothers like that.. [:(]

• The Joe Show
    The Joe Show Posts: 9,413
    Today, i had to pull out onto the A14 from a stop (who decided to put that there?!), and spent œ60 on 3 bike parts.

Damn you road designers, damn you CRC and damn you payday!

<hr noshade size="1"><b><center><font size="1"><font color="black">Twenty</font id="black">
    <font color="black">Carrera</font id="black">
    <font color="black">Nissan</font id="black">
    </font id="size1"></b> <font size="1">
    Myspazzzzz
    </font id="size1"><font size="1"><font color="brown"><b>WDI</b></font id="brown"></font id="size1"></center><hr noshade size="1">
    Less gears, more beers.
  • Tartanyak
    Tartanyak Posts: 1,538
    Have you ever thought of getting her euthanised for the good of all society?

Surely the courts would allow a retroactive abortion in her case?

<center><i>CakeSteed</i>
    Camp Commuter
    Junkbike, junkbike, dernernernutnernut</center>
  • JinjaNinja
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sam B256</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by JinjaNinja</i>

She asked me about durex tingle, durex heat, and durenx something else. Its very disturbing [xx(]

My world is now complete.

*heaves lunch onto key board*

logo.jpg
  • Sam B256
    It would be better for everyone, even her boyfriend, who she just sees as a walking bank, and only tellshim that she loves him, when she is after something, but he is to stupid to see that.

• JinjaNinja
    Ah well, if he's stupid and she's stupid let them get on with it and make retarded children. If all fails you can sell em for a tidy profit.

logo.jpg
  • Sam B256
    I doubt it.. [:P]

• November
    Why do you still go and see her even though you always complain about it and really don't like her..?

• Simonb256
    Simonb256 Posts: 880
    It's not really that simple, Sam babysits occasionally for her and in the end she is family (who lives with her mother)

--
    <font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color="red"><center><b>[:(!] Part of the Non Caring Community [:(!]</b></center></font id="red"></font id="Comic Sans MS">
    --
    "War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength." George Orwell - 1984
  • Sam B256
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by November</i>

Why do you still go and see her even though you always complain about it and really don't like her..?

Most of the time i dont like her, but like Simon said she is family, no matter what. I do also babysit for her once a week, but ah well..

• JammyH
    JammyH Posts: 929
    I cant believe no ones said it yet!

PIXXORZ of said sister?

<font color="pink">James x</font id="pink">
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by TE</i>

I know Jammy personally (ahem), he's known with mates as the 'slutty one' [:D]
    I brake for Scholars, Priests and no apparent reason.
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by DJIP</i>

Your bike reminds me of a Praying Mantis.
  • Sam B256
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by JammyH</i>

PIXXORZ of said sister?

You have already seen pixxorz of said sister, before.

• downhiller90
    downhiller90 Posts: 300
    Is this the sister which made Flurry (i think it was) cry? If so then we do NOT want to see! I'm still having nightmares about that[xx(]

<hr noshade size="1">
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Alx</i>

Dirtjumping on a full bounce is like stirring coffee with your co<u></u>ck. Sure you'll get stirred coffee at the end, but you're not going to enjoy it.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

<center>My Saracen</center>
  • Sam B256
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by downhiller90</i>

Is this the sister which made Flurry (i think it was) cry? If so then we do NOT want to see! I'm still having nightmares about that[xx(]

This said sister i had shown photo with her sleeping, while drunk, and i think the one you are on about was the one that was a lousy friend.

• JammyH
    JammyH Posts: 929
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sam B256</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by JammyH</i>

PIXXORZ of said sister?

You have already seen pixxorz of said sister, before.

Probably but I dont remember, I need a face to guage the level of embarrasment felt by your self. With out visuals, the text is useless [V]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by TE</i>

I know Jammy personally (ahem), he's known with mates as the 'slutty one' [:D]
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by DJIP</i>

Your bike reminds me of a Praying Mantis.
  • downhiller90
    downhiller90 Posts: 300
    Oh ok. My mistake.

<hr noshade size="1">
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Alx</i>

Dirtjumping on a full bounce is like stirring coffee with your co<u></u>ck. Sure you'll get stirred coffee at the end, but you're not going to enjoy it.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

<center>My Saracen</center>