Four things i hate.

rubber side up
rubber side up Posts: 2,150
edited May 2007 in The Crudcatcher
1) People that refuse to listen to music because its too "mainstream" for the third time this week someone has said a group is crap because they are too mainstream. and these are the same people who used to love their music [:(!]

2) people who just dissapear without warning on msn. then come back an hour later and say "i got sidetracked" seems to be a popular past time amongst regular msn users [V]

3) People who build your hopes up over buying something. then say "actually never mind" at the last minute. seriously. you knew the details. decide wether you want it or not BEFORE wasting an hour of my time.

4) Chemestry teachers Who cant speak english. (allegedly)

Have a nice day.

<hr noshade size="1"><center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by EvilAlex</i>

Something round here tastes bad. Could be plain old bad taste.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></center>www.mtb-bitz.co.uk - Bitz for you & your mountain bike. pinkbike
</center>www.mtb-bitz.co.uk - Bitz for you & your mountain bike. pinkbike

Comments

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,030
    I dont think that was along his train of thought.

<b><font size="1"><center><font color="red">When God created mountains he meant them for climbing, not to be used as glorified toboggan runs.</font id="red"></center>
    <center> <font color="blue">Riding for <i>Team Cake </i>in 2007</font id="blue"></center></font id="size1"></b>
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • rubber side up
    all fixed. [;)]

<hr noshade size="1"><center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by EvilAlex</i>

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></center>www.mtb-bitz.co.uk - Bitz for you & your mountain bike. pinkbike
  • Tartanyak
    Tartanyak Posts: 1,538
    Hold on, you speak English there?

1. Doesn't annoy me, but amuses me. Spiting themselves because they won't listen to 'sellouts'

2. They just don't like you

3. Make them sign contracts!

<center><i>CakeSteed</i>
    Camp Commuter
    Junkbike, junkbike, dernernernutnernut</center>
  • NeillyB
    NeillyB Posts: 8,288
    I'm a sellout

<h6><font color="red"><center>hey guys check out my dmr sidekick and onza t-rex which i may be selling at www.trials-forum.co.uk</h6></center></font id="red">
    WHOO
  • Mike Deere
    Mike Deere Posts: 4,259
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rubber side up</i>

2) people who just dissapear without warning on msn. then come back an hour later and say "i got sidetracked" seems to be a popular past time amongst regular msn users [V]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

It's only instant messaging / the internet / a port of convenience! People have other more important things to do, kind of annoys me when people don't understand that you're doing more important stuff than trying to explain to them the relationship between ISO sensitivity, shutterspeed, aperture and depth of field or discussing what was on TV last night.

<center><hr noshade size="1">www.MikeDeere.co.uk <hr noshade size="1"></center>
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    1. So let them be like that, if they hold that against and artist allow them.
    2. a) They don't like you.
    2. b) They are having a w<u></u>ank.
    3. Balls to them.

ForBloodAnd Empire
    Nothing says "ouch" like a punctured gut
    Co factory rider for DUST TILL DAWN

Myspace
  • TSawyer
    TSawyer Posts: 721
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by John</i>

Selling out is underrated, Everyone seen Lance McDermots new truck?

havent fallen off,
    im just having a rest

Updated [:D] <font color="red">Glory</font id="red"> <font color="red">Jackal</font id="red">

Safe as Fu<s></s>ck Pushbike Bullsh<s></s>it and <font color="red">Wideopen Mag.</font id="red">
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I haven't, where? I take it some big thing with SCOTT USA in huge letters on it?

<center><font color="pink">I Love Horses</font id="pink"></center>
  • rubber side up
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mike Deere</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rubber side up</i>

2) people who just dissapear without warning on msn. then come back an hour later and say "i got sidetracked" seems to be a popular past time amongst regular msn users [V]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

It's only instant messaging / the internet / a port of convenience! People have other more important things to do, kind of annoys me when people don't understand that you're doing more important stuff than trying to explain to them the relationship between ISO sensitivity, shutterspeed, aperture and depth of field or discussing what was on TV last night.

<center><hr noshade size="1">www.MikeDeere.co.uk <hr noshade size="1"></center>

So you dont think its rude to walk away from a conversation half way through?

If i'm busy. i'll say so. i wouldnt just wander off if i was talking to someone in the street. you'd say "excuse me a sec" or "be right back"

And if they hated me. why would they start the conversation in the first place?

• The Joe Show
    The Joe Show Posts: 9,413
    To tell you that they hate you?

<hr noshade size="1"><b><center><font size="1"><font color="black">Twenty</font id="black">
    <font color="black">Carrera</font id="black">
    <font color="black">Nissan</font id="black">
    </font id="size1"></b> <font size="1">
    Myspazzzzz
    </font id="size1"><font size="1"><font color="brown"><b>WDI</b></font id="brown"></font id="size1"></center><hr noshade size="1">
    Less gears, more beers.
  • John
    John Posts: 2,499
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by TSawyer</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by John</i>

havent fallen off,
    im just having a rest

Updated [:D] <font color="red">Glory</font id="red"> <font color="red">Jackal</font id="red">

Safe as Fu<s></s>ck Pushbike Bullsh<s></s>it and <font color="red">Wideopen Mag.</font id="red">

I haven't, where? I take it some big thing with SCOTT USA in huge letters on it?

Can everyone see this?

havent fallen off,
    im just having a rest

• rubber side up
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by The Joe Show</i>

To tell you that they hate you?

<hr noshade size="1"><b><center><font size="1"><font color="black">Twenty</font id="black">
    <font color="black">Carrera</font id="black">
    <font color="black">Nissan</font id="black">
    </font id="size1"></b> <font size="1">
    Myspazzzzz
    </font id="size1"><font size="1"><font color="brown"><b>WDI</b></font id="brown"></font id="size1"></center><hr noshade size="1">

pwned [:(]

And john. yes, but why?

• Matt
    Matt Posts: 5,288
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by haleybunny</i>

all fixed. [;)]

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">[:)]
    Seriously, one is Korean(a little scary) and the other is Indian.

MySpace.

ZOMG Koreans! Has he shot anyone yet?

<hr noshade size="1">
    Chaparral
  • TSawyer
    TSawyer Posts: 721

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by TSawyer</i>

havent fallen off,
    im just having a rest

Can everyone see this?

havent fallen off,
    im just having a rest

That is a truck.

Suprisingly I was wrong about the huge logos...

• FurryNipples
    FurryNipples Posts: 1,384
    5) People that refuse to listen to a song if it doesn't have lyrics.
    6) Manx people who complain about the TT festival and all the 'come-overs', which is pretty much when the island really comes alive for once.
    7) Revision
    8) People that accuse me of trying 'too hard be different' just because I listen to bands that they may not have heard of.

<center>
    I Am GoingTo Eat Your Heart.</center>
    mbuksigqe7.jpg
  • rubber side up
    ooooh its mcdermots new truck... sweet [:)] gotta be what, at least a 6" lift on it? will handle like driving on jelly [:p]

• John
    Yeh, More obvious once I edited the post,

Hes come a long way since the Corsa he used to have.

havent fallen off,
    im just having a rest

• sjdrifnfo
    sjdrifnfo Posts: 66
    9) People that act hard online, then don't follow through when you meet them.
    10) People that have automatic start on their profile song. I'll <i>choose</i> whether I want to play it or not.
    mbukircjpgbv0.jpg
  • John
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sjdrifnfo</i>

9) People that act hard online, then don't follow through when you meet them. <font color="red">You meet the dodgy people off the internets?</font id="red">
    10) People that have automatic start on their profile song. I'll <i>choose</i> whether I want to play it or not. <font color="red">Myspace I take it?</font id="red">

havent fallen off,
    im just having a rest

• sjdrifnfo
    ^ Nah, some guy was acting "hard" on teh internet ( I know him, he lives locally), then I see him and he avoids me.
    mbukircjpgbv0.jpg
  • extreme__dude
    extreme__dude Posts: 1,077
    1) when you order something and chase up, only to be told i'll have it by the end of the week, and after watching every van drive past my fat still nothing
    2) when our electricity meter runs out of tokens when i'm in the shower/having a sh<b></b>it/having a wa<b></b>nk and the lights go out, internet stops working and the shower goes cold
    3)que<b></b>ers - i dont have a problem with who they bum, but they insist in telling you in every conversation how g<b></b>ay they are. or moan because they dont want to be singled out, then have a parade down the high street in dodgy leather outfits and keep making out in front of you. if they do that i m going to shout at them/throw my sandwhich!
    4) pickle. i used to love it but i ate some which had been in our cupboard for about 5 years or something stupid. needless to say that it tasted soo bad i'm almost scared of it!

<center>pinkbike</center>
    <center>new frame [:D]</center>
    <center>pinkbike</center>
  • sjdrifnfo
    lol at your number 4. Reminds me of last weeks QOTW on b3ta.
    mbukircjpgbv0.jpg
  • Anonymous

1) People that refuse to listen to music because its too "mainstream" for the third time this week someone has said a group is crap because they are too mainstream. and these are the same people who used to love their music [:(!]
    haha, I remember when Offspring released Americana, one of my school friends at the time started moaning that they'd sold out, and that they would never listen to them again, and that thair first album "smash" was sooo much better
    Smash, first album? seriously?
    I laughed so hard I fell over. but then we're all a bit over-zealous in our teens I suppose[:D]

<hr noshade size="1">
    My trusty steed
    1999 marin wolfridge, Marzocchi Jr Ts, Saint cranks, D321 rims, Hope C2s, raceface bits and bobs, XT running gear. All vintage stuff! (apart from the saints)
    <hr noshade size="1">
  • Anonymous
    Maybe I don't listen to bands because they're too mainstream because I don't like the type of music that generaly gets into the mainstream <b>theese days</b>. I like Nirvana, the Beatles, Led Zep... need I go on? I don't realy like anything on MTV2 or Kerrang as far as I;m aware.

<center>==</center>
  • mate_kirby
    mate_kirby Posts: 49
    I don't mind when someone logs off in the middle of a conversation. It's just when they ask youa question and then log out almost immediately(sp?)![:(!]
    Greenpeace kind of get on my nerves aswell.

That boy needs theropy.

My ride: http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/1259912/
    That boy needs theropy.

My ride: http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/1259912/
  • rubber side up
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Jack</i>

Maybe I don't listen to bands because they're too mainstream because I don't like the type of music that generaly gets into the mainstream <b>theese days</b>. I like Nirvana, the Beatles, Led Zep... need I go on? I don't realy like anything on MTV2 or Kerrang as far as I;m aware.

<center>==</center>

Yes, theres one thing not liking their new music. but not listening to their old stuff, because you dont like the new stuff? sounds a bit f*cking stupid to me!

• wiltonjh
    wiltonjh Posts: 59
    I'll listen to anything, as long as it's decent. What really pisses me off is when bands release cover versions that absolutely slaughter the original, and every time you listen to the original you're reminded of the crap that spewed forth from the radio that fateful frigging morning! DAMN YOU BLACK EYED PEAS! You ruined all that is good and pure in this world (misirlou)