Le Mans

hazzahulme
hazzahulme Posts: 1,321
edited May 2007 in The Crudcatcher
Does anyone know what channel it's usually on? I'm making plans already...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Oldmacdonald</i>

hazzahulme - Official second best font-of-all-knowledge 2007.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Comments

• ChrisYZ3
    ChrisYZ3 Posts: 78
    Motors TV I thought had the rights. Might be wrong though.

<hr noshade size="1"><font color="blue"><font face="Arial"><b><center><font size="2">The Probability Of Someone Watching You
    Is Proportional To The Stupidity Of Your Action.
    <font size="2"></font id="size2"></font id="size2"></center></b></font id="Arial"></font id="blue">
    I Will Not Rest, Until This Place Is Full Of Sunlight, Or At Least Until The Darkness Is Quiet For A While...
  • Eurosport/Motorsport TV of some sort.

My Bro spent half last year's race up a tree, right by the chicane on the Mulsanne straight, till he got moved on by security[:D]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Whyamihere</i>

<center>You'reonefreakyfu<u></u>ckingbas<u></u>tardPhil.</center><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    <center><b>Forum Scariest Person 2007</b></center>
    quote "Whyamihere"
    You're one freaky fucking bastard Phil.
  • gravityengine
    gravityengine Posts: 581
    Motors TV will have substantial coverage of the race

CH413 on Sky

My Bikes howies© Orange Bikes
  • hazzahulme
    hazzahulme Posts: 1,321
    Cheers fellas.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Oldmacdonald</i>

hazzahulme - Official second best font-of-all-knowledge 2007.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">