Good Evening!

Sam B256
Sam B256 Posts: 73
edited May 2007 in The Crudcatcher
Good Evening! [:)]

I am currently cooking a full (ish) sunday dinner, well started the meat anyway. Currently waiting to hear of Simon.. Who should be home anytime between now and 7 (ish)

Hows everyone elses day been?? [:D]

<hr noshade size="1">I Did Follow The Dog On The 6th May, 2006 And Enjoyed Every Second Of It, Even The Fight With The Tree. SimonB256: "I May Have A Little Downhiller Eventually" [:D]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Alex</i>

[dance] I\'m Simon\'s Friend [/dance] <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Comments

• anto164
    anto164 Posts: 3,500
    its still afternoon, well, for another minute and a half

<b><font color="red"> MON BICI!!
    myspaz</b></font id="red">
  • Sam B256
    Sam B256 Posts: 73
    It is evening to me [:P]

<hr noshade size="1">I Did Follow The Dog On The 6th May, 2006 And Enjoyed Every Second Of It, Even The Fight With The Tree. SimonB256: "I May Have A Little Downhiller Eventually" [:D]
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Alex</i>

[dance] I\'m Simon\'s Friend [/dance] <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
  • Tom
    Tom Posts: 5,945
    erm, wrong day dear

<center><font color="blue"><u><b>Killing? No. No satisfaction. Everything up until the killing, will be a gas.</u></b></font id="blue"></center>
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    It is evening now, but it isn't good.

Who stole my Kingdom? [:(!]

<hr noshade size="1"><b><center><font size="1"><font color="blue">Team</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">Cake</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">Official</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">Rider</font id="blue">
    ><font color="green"><b>Lama Cycles</font id="green"></b><font color="green"> <i>"Attitude with Spit"</i></font id="green"> <</font id="size1">
    Official Forum Legend 2006 & 2007</b></center>
  • s7ick
    s7ick Posts: 16
    I Stole your knigdom El Cap! Joking!
    I have had a rather boring day with it being raining and all that down in the southwest I have been on the computer all day![:D]

<hr noshade size="1">
    I've found Jesus!
    He was behind the sofa the whole time..

I seem to have a severe addiction for [;)]

Pinkbike Album!!(UPDATED PIX!)
    <hr noshade size="1">
    I\'ve found Jesus!
    He was behind the sofa the whole time..

I seem to have a severe addiction for [;)]

Pinkbike Album!!(UPDATED PIXS!)
  • St.D1ckie
    St.D1ckie Posts: 982
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sam B256</i>

Good Evening! [:)]

I am currently cooking a full (ish) sunday dinner, <b>well started the meat anyway.</b> Currently waiting to hear of Simon.. Who should be home anytime between now and 7 (ish)

Hows everyone elses day been?? [:D]

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

it'll be a bit over cooked come sunday wont it?

<hr noshade size="1">
    Fight The FC, Not Each Other

Richard
    Kona
    [LiteralBikeCo]

WMB's Dude-o
    Richard
  • Simonb256
    Simonb256 Posts: 880
    Ok it was last sunday's dinner (ie full on roast dinner). We couldnt be bothered to cook so went out for dinner instead.

Roast beef... MMMmmm....

--
    <font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color="red"><center><b>[:(!] Part of the Non Caring Community [:(!]</b></center></font id="red"></font id="Comic Sans MS">
    --
    "War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength." George Orwell - 1984